UK preorders

AaronP105

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning to get the Lumia 920 in black but don't really want to order from Clove or Expansys. I'd much rather order it from somewhere like Amazon.

uktivo

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
im currently sat in China working away from home.. and just pre-ordered a black one (i need to check if it was 32gb as it doesn't mention this on the site.. or are all of them 32gb) from Digital Phone Company...

I currently use a HTC one X on android but did have a for a while the 800 and like it a lot.. just really fancy a change..

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I want the red one (I know, im in the minority). Ive "registered interest" in most places. I always find Handtec to be very reasonable on price, and never had a problem with delivery. So Ive registered there, phones4u (although no red).

Anxiously waiting!

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Could the lack of information be a reason Nokia and their Marketing VP parted company? All the teasing has dried up and we are now left with emptiness which is frustrating. Most of the places I've seen with pre-orders don't have a price or delivery date.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Could the lack of information be a reason Nokia and their Marketing VP parted company? All the teasing has dried up and we are now left with emptiness which is frustrating. Most of the places I've seen with pre-orders don't have a price or delivery date.

I doubt one marketing VP in a company that has 120 000 workers makes that much of a difference.
Nokia has released suggested prices in big European countries (not in UK though).
I guess time will tell if they will announce something soon. There was availability map in a Nokia site for a couple of days month ago so guess they will at least make that page available again like on old Lumia's.

There's still 5 days to go till WP8 is even released.

Last edited:

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Most of the places I've seen with pre-orders don't have a price or delivery date.

Whilst its annoying, we know exactly when the information will become available, and thanks to all the leaks, we know everything will ship almost immediately. Its less than 7 days, so we'll all be enjoying our WP8 devices soon.

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Still blank?.............

Oh wait, EE have them but I wouldn't touch EE with a barge pole with the ridiculous prices.....I'm on 3 so will wait for the sim free version, looks like it could be a while if EE have it exclusively?

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Expansys, Handtec and Unlocked-mobiles are all listing the 920. The latter has a price now.

I just might order one from Unlocked-mobiles. If they will have available stock by next week.

I saw unlocked......but I'm not paying ?500 for it.....hopefully clove/handtec will be a bit cheaper. I would pay ?450 but that's it otherwise it will have to be the htc one.
I doubt you will find it any cheaper at start. That's in align with other EU prices.

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just might order one from Unlocked-mobiles. If they will have available stock by next week.

I doubt you will find it any cheaper at start. That's in align with other EU prices.

I don't think they will have stock...........I think they are a bit premature with stock update in the hope people order with them......

I'd say its a ploy! ;)

I have ordered with them in the past and got decent service but I really do think its just a estimate.

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just had a email from them........

Yup, they will NOT have them on the 1st but they expect them early November like the rest of them.

I will hold on and see other prices as I think handtec and such may have it for a bit cheaper.....well maybe ?575!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb