What's with exclusive colours?

luckylifo

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Just read about Nokia's different colour availability for different countries/careers. I don't get why Nokia won't release all the colours everywhere. They can't be THAT irritating for no reasons, right? So what am I missing here?

Oh and also, Hi! New here.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just read about Nokia's different colour availability for different countries/careers. I don't get why Nokia won't release all the colours everywhere. They can't be THAT irritating for no reasons, right? So what am I missing here?

Oh and also, Hi! New here.

It could also be that Nokia doesn't want to make too many runs of the phone and segment it to different colors if the production will be limited for this year.
After all we are talking about unusual amount of colors, and it's not just swappable back cover like for Lumia 820.

I'm sure that by the end of this year all colors will be available everywhere. So far there really isn't any color exclusives other than cyan in AT&T (that's likely production related because nobody in Europe is competing with AT&T). Grey wont be available anywhere on launch.

Here in Europe (and Asia) all retailers and operators will simply carry the colors Nokia will have available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos