European Lumia release this weekend

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow, i'm surprised about this! At least Nokia UK already announced they will have Lumia 920 out this week.
Will be amazed if i somehow will have Lumia 920 on my hands by end of this week.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I doubt Nokia Finland will give any information until next year >.<

While Finland is certainly a premium welfare country in many many things, being this small means you are not the primary market for anything. At least while the flagships were still produced here they started selling em here on the way out, but now that they all come elsewhere, we seem to be the last in line..

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
This Friday for the UK! Get in!!!

Hopefully we won't be screwed over like we have been for the Surface launch.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I doubt Nokia Finland will give any information until next year >.<

While Finland is certainly a premium welfare country in many many things, being this small means you are not the primary market for anything. At least while the flagships were still produced here they started selling em here on the way out, but now that they all come elsewhere, we seem to be the last in line..
Don't be that harsh. :D
Usually the phones come here on the first or second wave. Phones like N9 and 808 where first in Finland.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Don't be that harsh. :D
Usually the phones come here on the first or second wave. Phones like N9 and 808 where first in Finland.

N9 was manufactured like 200m from my home too :p Not 100% sure about 808, as I worked very few shifts while that was relevant up until they closed the factory.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Woo, Finland not on the list of countries to reach during November.

That said.. none of the nordic countries are listed and I believe that every other Nordic country but Finland already got their pricing and rough availability of mid-November or so.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Feels like your usual retailer 1000? preorder guesstimate, but I hope you and they are right.. as Nov 23 would be my birthday :D

Can't find the date you provided from the site with a quick glance though..

Anyways, I'm probably visiting the flagship store in Helsinki on wednesday, gotta hope Finland has at least been sent a single prototype for the store demo -_-

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I was so happy when they said that the phones will be available by the weekend in europe...until it was mentioned that that statement only counts for France and UK. :dry
Why not Germany too? I want my 920. :(

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I would be a bit happier if even the official Nokia store in Finland allowed for preorders, but the fact that they have nothing at all is killing me.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Nokia confirmed that the 599€ price and the 22.11. date that Verkkokauppa accidently leaked a bit early is true.

Woo, just for my birthday :p But still 2/3 of a month :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion