Tmobile colors?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling it may only be available in California Blue. I checked T-Mo's website earlier and the 8X is finally showing up under "Phones," but the only option that shows is the blue.

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling it may only be available in California Blue. I checked T-Mo's website earlier and the 8X is finally showing up under "Phones," but the only option that shows is the blue.

My fear as well. I don't mind the blue but I really wanted the black model.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
They changed their wording. It used to specifically say that Black and Red were exclusive to Verizon. Oh well, maybe that's good news for T-Mobile customers.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in the Windows Phone 8 article that they state it. Look at the bottom where it talks about the 8X.

Windows Phone 8 - 4G LTE Network

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
honestly, if black becomes an exclusive color to verizon, i'm just going to skip this generation of wp8 devices and hold out with my dell venue pro until the stupidity subsides.

EeriePhenomenon

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like I can't even get the color that I want on my carrier... First the phone, then the color. If TMo only carries one color ill be really irritated.

P.S. - am I the only one that wants yellow?

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like I can't even get the color that I want on my carrier... First the phone, then the color. If TMo only carries one color ill be really irritated.

P.S. - am I the only one that wants yellow?

I really like the look of the yellow and it looks like that is the one color that won't come to Verizon.

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Black is a color that should be default on all carriers. I really want to grab a High End windows phone, but choices like this might just make go with the Nexus 4 instead.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

EeriePhenomenon

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
As stated in the launch on Monday, Microsoft stores will carry all wp8 devices in every color (including the online Microsoft store as well). No need to worry.

That statement confuses me because they say that color depends on carrier, but that the online store will carry all colors... unlocked?

If so, why can't I get the color I want on the carrier I want without having to pay more?!

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
So no carrier will have the limegreen one?
Well, the Windows Phone site shows a green/yellow one for their picture of the 8X on AT&T, so they will probably have that one as an exclusive, with T-Mobile only getting the Blue. It's certainly possible they will both get it though, Verizon might be the only one that isn't, due to it's exclusive of black and red.

Phones | Windows Phone (United States)

Actually it shows a black one for T-Mobile, so it's obviously not really telling us anything, they just stuck three different colors there so it would look better.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers