Lumia availability in germany

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
i think unfortunately we had already over 200 preorders when i started posting here.. but just have a little more patience please, as i said earlier we get more info of new incomming waves tomorrow. We think we?ll get more devices during this week. fingers crossed mates. We also had Nokia in our house today, i asked our Smartphone Product Manager if he can ask Nokia if they had planned a nearly release of more color options like grey and cyan for the europe/german market. He will tell me tomorrow what Nokia has said :)

good night everyone!

greetz

Last edited:

gilesjuk

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Im confused
I paid by visa debit card, uploaded copies of my details and then I get the following email???

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and your records.

You have chosen to pay by credit card. As you can see on our site, this type of payment only for customers with credit cards is possible. Debit cards, credit cards or electronic or virtual, we can not accept from accounting reasons.

Does this mean you can't pay with a debit card or you can't pay with a credit card?

The PayPal exchange rate looks massively poor and so I paid with my debit card. The money has been taken out, it is a VISA so it behaves just like a credit card.

Also, what forms of ID are accepted? only my passport is out of date and unfortunately I've posted my Driving Licence as proof of ID to someone else already, so I won't get that back for a few days.

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Looks like there's still hope.
I received an email from cyberport with a pdf attachment of the invoice and this:

wir senden Ihnen als Anlage unsere Rechnung zu Ihrer Bestellung vom
03.11.2012 mit der Bestellnummer [xxx]. Wie von Ihnen
gewuenscht, wurden die Artikel von unserem Logistikteam heute an die
folgende Adresse versandt:

[address]

Beachten Sie bitte, dass Sie eine separate Mail mit der Trackingnummer
erhalten sobald die Ware das Lager verlassen hat.

So we are getting a tracking number as well? That would be great.

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
New Info: There will be definitely a cyan and a grey version for the german/europe market. But they didn?t say a date. Unfortunately not this year anymore.

greetz

ecsil

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Canceled my order on amazon.de aswell. Just got mine from a local saturn store. Unbelievable that Saturn got huge batches while others dont.

Mashgh

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz: I got my expected delivery to be 15th as well. Is it an automated date which can change anytime or is it based on new info you guys got regarding the next batch?

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I won't be in Germany for a while but the 599Euros is close to the UK price, as I can't pick it up from Saturn I'll wait until Amazon.de has stock. This reminds me of the original launch 2 years ago, I couldn't find any sim free phones in the UK (I was after the LG Optimus 7) so I needed to order from Amazon.de.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb