Lumia availability in germany

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Do these retailers ship worldwide? Because I won't hesitate for a second if the grey 920 becomes available and I can have it sent to Holland!

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The grey one wasn't announced for germany. So I don't think it will be available anytime soon if at all. I also wanted the grey one the most but I'm not gonna wait that long.

I'll try to check out the local vodafone shops later on. Some over at pocketpc forum are saying that they have sighted them there.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The grey one wasn't announced for germany. So I don't think it will be available anytime soon if at all. I also wanted the grey one the most but I'm not gonna wait that long.

Grey wont be available anywhere on launch.

please keep this thread alive if you see Lumia 920 available by somebody in Germany that ships inside EU. I will order one right away.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Grey wont be available anywhere on launch.

please keep this thread alive if you see Lumia 920 available by somebody in Germany that ships inside EU. I will order one right away.
I checked the Italian, French and Austrian Nokia Website. Grey will come to those countries. Why do you think it won't be there on launch?

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I checked the Italian, French and Austrian Nokia Website. Grey will come to those countries. Why do you think it won't be there on launch?

Because all of the countries that have received official press releases by Nokia have not included grey (Russia, Germany, Finland, France and Italy).
And in Italy or France at least non of the big carriers are offering grey on launch. Example TIM in Italy will only offer red, white and black November 12.

Beatmaster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well. Just called a local Vodafone store and they confirmed that the Lumia 920 is available right away. ... BUT!! Only for Contract Customers. ;( They don't sell it off contract.

BdA-Hobbes

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just called T-Mobile (Gesch?ftskunden-Support) so it will be available in KW 47 with and without contract.
It will go on sale on the 20.11.2012 (but no grey and cyan)

BdA-Hobbes

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just called T-Mobile. It will be available in KW 47 with and without contract.
They will sell it in stores on 20.11.2012 but no grey and cyan.

BdA-Hobbes

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes T-Mobile, they will sell it I asked twice if its the 920 and not the 820.

update Media-Markt in Germany is selling the Nokia 920 this weekend but not all stores have it in stock. You have to call your local store. In N?rnberg they expect it to be in store on Wednesday 07.11.(order is placed and shipped but has not arrived yet),
W?rzburg as no dates yet when it will be in store

*update*
same story with Saturn I called three stores none of them have it in store and the hotline of saturn Germany told me that some stores might sell it this weekend but it differs from store to store F?rth and Erlangen do not know yet when they are going to sell it :(

**update**
expert will not sell the lumia 920 without contract for at least two weeks!

Last edited:

Beatmaster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
OK .. i made some phone calls. The most promissing Infos came from Saturn. The Lady was very good informed about the Lumia 920. She was excitied to get one for her self aswell and told be about the "training session" for the Lumias. Ist orderd an should arrive beginning of next week. ( fingers crossed ).

Looks like this News article confirms that.
: Nokia mit Lumia 920 in den Startl?chern - Nachrichten Newsticker - DPA - Infoline - Computer (DPA) - DIE WELT

wow, hope they'll come to the smaller citie's saturns as well. Can't wait to see it in person

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get anything out of the Vodafone guys but Saturn seems promising. The one in Darmstadt says tht they'll have them on the 5th nov in black, white, yellow and red. Sadly only with contract for the time being. They said they could put one away for me but I wanted to check another Saturn first since they said that others might sell it without contract.

I'll report back later on this.

Beatmaster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well. The Saturn i was talking about is one in a smaller City. But the quantity they ordered is very low. 4 920s... I think i will reserve one there to make sure :)
I also called a Saturn in a bigger city aswell and they had no clue. My brother was at a Saturn in person and they told him that they have not ordered this phone yet?! .. So think this is dealt with differently in each City.

sris

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I am gonna visit Saturn (Arcaden, Erlangen) this weekend.

If the 920 is gonna be there this weekend, i want to pick it up. But it looks like the price will be on the higher side, 599 euros .. or rather i ll go there and have a good look at the phone and then pick it up when the off contract price goes down :happy:

Last edited:

BdA-Hobbes

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am gonna visit Saturn (Arcaden, Erlangen) this weekend.

If the 920 is gonna be there this weekend, i want to pick it up. But it looks like the price will be on the higher side, 599 euros .. or rather i ll go there and have a good look at the phone and then pick it up when the off contract price goes down :happy:

I already called them they don?t have it so don?t keep your hopes up :(

sris

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I already called them they don?t have it so don?t keep your hopes up :(

oh oh! :( i ll may be check in Media-Markt (near Herzogenaurach). i wonder why they are not keeping them in stock when so many people want it. I hope it comes to the stores before the excitement fades off. Imo 450 euros will be an awesome price off contract.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077