Lumia availability in germany

fishytank

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Tried to order, but they don't ship to Denmark. Damn

Oh damn, sorry for that, i didn?t know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

@kuroneko0509 - shipping will start on mondey/tuesday next week :)

greetz

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised it's a whole ?100 more on Amazon than Cyberport....I hope they revise that down, as 600 EUR equates to ?560 which is well more than I'm willing to pay...

Looking forward to the reports from Cyberport...what is their policy on returns (in case it's faulty/dead pixels/etc)?

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
New Info: the first wave of 920/820 will arrive on Monday/Tuesday. The price will be 599? for the 920(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras) and 489? for the 820(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras).

If you have any questions -> ask me :)

greetz

Hi,

I see that they can ship to Belgium for 4,99 euros which is great but how much is the shipping delay?

How does the warranty work if i purchase from them and is it two years or one year warranty?

And is the yellow 920 in stock yet?

Thanks!

kubycek

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Oh damn, sorry for that, i didn?t know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

@kuroneko0509 - shipping will start on mondey/tuesday next week :)

greetz

Thank you for your detailed information :) I ordered white Lumia from Cybershop with delivery to Dresden. I became confirmation with availability on 10th November (probably because it's white). I filled my valid CZ VAT number, it should be sold without MwSt. Am I right? :)

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Aww man... I'm a huge consistecy whore, so I want my 920 to match with my Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga in terms of color and design, and I thought the grey 920 would match the Yoga's colors the best... But now that I can order a black, white, yellow or red 920 from Germany I'm really tempted to just buy a black one... How does this look to you guys? https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss