Lumia availability in germany

RickndRoll

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mate,

I emailed the shop in English on Thursday, however did not get any reply until now...

Anyway, a couple of questions:

1) Which colors are available to order now, so that I would be guaranteed to have it delivered on the first batch?

2) I tried to order one using web site but there is some kind of company name/vat or whatever, that needs to be put :/ What is this about?

Anyway, now that I cannot get an unlocked 920 in UK I am really tempted to take one from Germany, however I am really afraid of the risk, that it may have for example dead pixels out of the box and return/replacement could be a bit problematic...

How much is the delivery to Ireland and how long does it usually take?

Thanks guys.
I'm not phazeshifterz, but i think the black one is ordered the most, and then the white.
My guess is red or yellow is the least frequently bought color.

and to take away some of your doubts, Nokia has standard 2 year warranty on all Nokia devices bought in EUROPE! so if you have any troubles with your german lumia 920, Nokia UK will help you out!

Bourbs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mate,

I emailed the shop in English on Thursday, however did not get any reply until now...

Anyway, a couple of questions:

1) Which colors are available to order now, so that I would be guaranteed to have it delivered on the first batch?

2) I tried to order one using web site but there is some kind of company name/vat or whatever, that needs to be put :/ What is this about?

Anyway, now that I cannot get an unlocked 920 in UK I am really tempted to take one from Germany, however I am really afraid of the risk, that it may have for example dead pixels out of the box and return/replacement could be a bit problematic...

How much is the delivery to Ireland and how long does it usually take?

Thanks guys.

I think you were on the business side? when I ordered I did not have to put a VAT code in.

MKT17

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi mate.

I am about to order a Lumia 920 from cyberport, but I just have a couple of important questions to ask first.

Will my UK SIM card work with the German handset? I am currently on T Mobile, I just need to know if my 3g settings will work correctly? Is the handset fully unlocked?

The phone currently is going to cost 600 euro, which equates to roughly ?500. Is this including Tax? Will I be charged tax separate for shipment to the UK?

Thanks mate in Advance

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm not phazeshifterz, but i think the black one is ordered the most, and then the white.

and to take away some of your doubts, Nokia has standard 2 year warranty on all Nokia devices bought in EUROPE! so if you have any troubles with your german lumia 920, Nokia UK will help you out!

yea you?re right mate, the black one has the most preorders. :)

Hi mate.

I am about to order a Lumia 920 from cyberport, but I just have a couple of important questions to ask first.

Will my UK SIM card work with the German handset? I am currently on T Mobile, I just need to know if my 3g settings will work correctly? Is the handset fully unlocked?

The phone currently is going to cost 600 euro, which equates to roughly ?500. Is this including Tax? Will I be charged tax separate for shipment to the UK?

Thanks mate in Advance

It?s a fully unlocked device, so it will work with any sim card. The price you see, is the price you pay(incl. tax) + shipping costs.

greetz

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Interesting, I thought that all the fancy colors, like red and yellow would be most popular.

I oticed, that there is a 2 year guarantee, but the problem is, that for the moment this model is scarce in the world, ee locked in UK and non existant in Ireland this year... I live in Dublin and this means, that if I had dead pixels I would not be able to replace it in any shop on the Isles, would have to send it somewhere and wait for the replacement.

I am tempted by the white one as well...

Anyway, if I order the phone now and I finalize the order, does this mean I am guaranteed to get the phone delivered in first batch???

Edit: I only see prices in Euro given without tax and when I try to finalize it keeps asking for Firma... I am not using any fancy option, just put in the basket, go to kasse and new client and that is it... I am an individual client, cannot I order individually, without any company details?

Last edited:

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well I ordered a black one yesterday and got an email today advising they expect stock to be available 12th November.
Add 1-3 days delivery and it's not that long to wait...certainly better than 6 months for the exclusive to wear off in the UK. ;)

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well I ordered a black one yesterday and got an email today advising they expect stock to be available 12th November.
Add 1-3 days delivery and it's not that long to wait...certainly better than 6 months for the exclusive to wear off in the UK. ;)

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday also, a yellow one but did not get any email advising possible stock arrival/estimated delievery date ... i had also send an email asking a question about VAT yesterday but they didn't replied so far.. but i think they dont work on saturday..

Last edited:

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site

So I was right and nobody in Europe actually has this phone - I wonder if Nokia will hit the 12th or it will drift again?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
pls have a little patience, i?ll give you more infos on monday :) the date you have got is a system generated date. so if we get the phones at the beginning of this week, the date will switch. i hope we get enough to serve all orders but i can?t promise this.

have a great weekend and i will tell you more at the beginning of the week ;)

greetz

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
pls have a little patience, i?ll give you more infos on monday :) the date you have got is a system generated date. so i?ve we get the phones at the beginning of this week, the date will switch. i hope we get enough to serve all orders but i can?t promise this.

have a great weekend and i will tell you more at the beginning of the week ;)

greetz

Thanks for being helpful on this...
Hopefully I can get one of the first batch next week if you have some in as I ordered soon after you put up the links, either way it's better than UK current options. :lol:

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Damn it, I think cyberport.de page went down temporarily right when I was authorizing my payment using credit card... Now I don't know if the payment went through or not, I was putting my VISA pass but got time out and no confirmation. The order hasn't been registered, though :/

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Great news, so it will be possibly quicker than anticipated.

Anyway, I have a question to those that ordered in cyberport.de and did not get any confirmation email.

I just finalized an order, got confirmation web page but when I go to Orders ("Bestellungen"), the order I just finished is not there...

Can you see your listed there?

What the **** is going on, first, the page died when finalizing the transaction and now I am not really sure if the second order has been registered within their db... Help :)

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Yes normally once you have placed the order you get an email confirming it.. but if you see your bought item under "Meine bestellungen" then i wouldnt worry much and just send an email to them asking to just make sure everything is ok...

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey man, I just sent email to them as well, hopefully will get an answer on Monday.

The problem is, that I ordred it today, got confirmation email from them however don't see it in the list of orders, like it wasn't ordered at all...

This does not worry me as much as the fact, that I tried to order it on this Saturday and I went through the final step of verifying my Visa card. Once, when I was suppose to be redirected to confirmation page and to the shops webpage, cyberport.de's page literally died and time out for 10 or more minutes and I wasn't able to access it. No confirmation email, nothing received. Now I am wondering, if there is some additional phantom transaction that will be registered by card provider but is not registered by the shop - haven't dealt with this kind of problems before but hopefully it will be clear tomorrow and there will not be a problem.

Sorry for polluting this tread, just got a bit nervous...

Excited and can't wait for the phone, went for the yellow one in the end because most of the phones nowadays are either dark or white :)

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I look forward to Phazeshifterz's update tomorrow regarding the stock, etherway it looks like we will be getting the handsets before EE / P4U.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte