Lumia availability in germany

jansink

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz, i just recieved an e-mail that my order is expected to ship in 13 november.... I was hoping it was shipped early this week. Is that 13 november a system date? Just hoping to receive my phone earlier! :) Thnx!

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz, i just recieved an e-mail that my order is expected to ship in 13 november.... I was hoping it was shipped early this week. Is that 13 november a system date? Just hoping to receive my phone earlier! :) Thnx!

read through earlier posts as this has been answered already I believe..

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I fear there's a delay ahead. The German site I ordered from on Thursday was expecting shipment in 2-4 days and today this has changed to 4-10 days. A quick search at idealo.de shows the same for other sites as well. It was supposed to be realeased today in Germany but now I doubt it. Unless there's a limited batch coming today and only new orders are being delayed but since I saw it on most sites I guess I'm just fooling myself!

hesk

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
I fear there's a delay ahead. The German site I ordered from on Thursday was expecting shipment in 2-4 days and today this has changed to 4-10 days. A quick search at idealo.de shows the same for other sites as well. It was supposed to be realeased today in Germany but now I doubt it. Unless there's a limited batch coming today and only new orders are being delayed but since I saw it on most sites I guess I'm just fooling myself!

As it was always said everywhere official: 5th only for partner like Vodafone und mobilcom debitel.

litchblade#IM

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone

Vodafone Germany is sending the Nokia Lumia 920s today to their shops, will be available tomorrow or on wednesday there. No word yet about their online site.

Beatmaster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
OK. After canceling the reservation that i made in my local Saturn after they did not receive their shippent today. I bought one in a local Debitel Store without contract. Looks like this store chain received them.

BTW: 920 rocks!

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
New Info: Tomorrow we?ll get 130x Lumia 920 Black.
But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have had that email as well - did you ask for a different delivery address to the billing address as I know that can require additional proof?

Yes. I asked for it to be sent to my work address. I guess its card / passport / driving license should be ok?

Phazeshifterz: Can you confirm this is all you need?

ChristianLindkvist

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
OK. After canceling the reservation that i made in my local Saturn after they did not receive their shippent today. I bought one in a local Debitel Store without contract. Looks like this store chain received them.

BTW: 920 rocks!
I went to Debitels online store and with my limited german I couldnt figure out if there was a possibility to order without contract.

Christian

ChristianLindkvist

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz
Do you have info about the ratio of red lumias ordered versus expected stock later this week?

Christian

jansink

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Greetz

Hello Phazeshifterz, do you also have some info about the 820? I ordered a white one yesterday.

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Greetz

Thanks for the update!

I hope the colored ones arrive soon also...i want my yellow 920 nowww haha

Lemmiwinkles

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Greetz

Are all 130 of those sold?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I asked for it to be sent to my work address. I guess its card / passport / driving license should be ok?

Phazeshifterz: Can you confirm this is all you need?

Yea, this is all what the distribution need.

Do you have info about the ratio of red lumias ordered versus expected stock later this week?

Christian

no more infos yet, sorry. will post as soon as i get new infos :)

Hello Phazeshifterz, do you also have some info about the 820? I ordered a white one yesterday.

no infos about the 820 yet. we ordered some but we have no shipping info at the moment, write me a pm and i?ll give you more info as soon as possible.

Are all 130 of those sold?

unfortunately yes.

greetz

Last edited:

serializer

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Which store?

Greetz

Which store?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb