Lumia availability in germany

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they are getting 130 black so wonder how many of those are going to WPC members.
Hoping I ordered early enough to get one...we shall see.

Time will tell, but Id imagine with a stock of 130 and the whole of Germany added in, then we will be very lucky to get one.
the only potentially hopeful sign is that amazon.de still has the white and black in stock, but that might be due to the high prices

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I assume 130 black is just for the website and they are having direct to store deliveries too??!

Seems like overall the 920 is having more availability in Germany due to not being locked to one carrier so hoping demand isn't all on Cyberport.

kubycek

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Phazeshifterz, u should probably get some bonus for getting so many customers from abroad :p

It is basically a group buy, so as a bonus for us you might want to add something nice to each and every parcel. A six pack of some nice, German beer would be fine :p
czech beer is better ;)

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
czech beer is better ;)

Oh lets not get into this kind of discussion :p

I ordered my yellow one Sunday afternoon, showed id this early afternoon, , then status changed to in progress not in stock an hour or two later.

I hope it will be in stock and sent this week. Omg, 30 years old and impatient like a kid awaiting Christmas :)

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
My status page has just changed to "Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorr?tig"
which as far as I can tell means 'in progress: item not in stock'. :|

Last edited:

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Phazeshifterz, u should probably get some bonus for getting so many customers from abroad :p

It is basically a group buy, so as a bonus for us you might want to add something nice to each and every parcel. A six pack of some nice, German beer would be fine :p

LoL that would be nice, but i don?t work in the distribution, so it hasn?t positive effects on me :p I only want to share the information with you to get your dream device as soon as possible ;)

greetz

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought yellow was the official Lumia 920 colour :p
My first thoughts were that the black was a more serious looking phone and getting a red or yellow would attract comments of "kids phone" "fisher price phone" etc from friends but now I realised I don't normally let such things bother me so why start now. lol.
Anyway I have pre-ordered black and don't want to cancel/change and risk missing out so will stick with it for now, if any probs with getting a black I may change to yellow. ;)

darquan

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I received an email this morning from Cyberport saying my order is expected to be available on the 14th. So I will assume I have missed out on black. Do you have spare preorders for any other colour? Say if I switched my order to red or white would I be in the first batch if they are coming in this week?

Last edited:

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I received an email this morning from Cyberport saying my order is expected to be available on the 14th. So I will assume I have missed out on black. Do you have spare preorders for any other colour? Say if I switched my order to red or white would I be in the first batch if they are coming in this week?

can?t say anything about this at the moment, please have a litte patience. once again: the shipping date mails are system generated mails. They can switch every time.

greetz

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Got the same e-mail, not sure if we missed the first batch or that they just don't have it at the moment.

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have received this email as well, but I ordered a yellow one.

I think this is just the estimated/worst case scenario and not the precise date.
If Nokia does not mess up with the shipments, I'd hope that the phones will be sent much earlier than that (assuming our orders will be covered with the first batch).

As for the color, I don't think yellow is kiddish, well, maybe a bit girly when I start thinking about it...

But anyway, who cares, I wanted something original, bright and positive and don't really care about other opinions.

The only problem is, that this will be very easy to spot in your hand from miles, shiny, yellow brick :)

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Im confused
I paid by visa debit card, uploaded copies of my details and then I get the following email???

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and your records.

You have chosen to pay by credit card. As you can see on our site, this type of payment only for customers with credit cards is possible. Debit cards, credit cards or electronic or virtual, we can not accept from accounting reasons.

Alternatively we offer a method of payment or cash on delivery.
Please let us know your decision as to how we can process your order further.

Thanks in advance for your efforts and your understanding.

For questions we are at your disposal.

Sincerely yours

I have asked them if they can send me a link to pay via PayPal, as I cant see a way to edit my order...

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Im confused
I paid by visa debit card, uploaded copies of my details and then I get the following email???

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email and your records.

You have chosen to pay by credit card. As you can see on our site, this type of payment only for customers with credit cards is possible. Debit cards, credit cards or electronic or virtual, we can not accept from accounting reasons.

Alternatively we offer a method of payment or cash on delivery.
Please let us know your decision as to how we can process your order further.

Thanks in advance for your efforts and your understanding.

For questions we are at your disposal.

Sincerely yours

I have asked them if they can send me a link to pay via PayPal, as I cant see a way to edit my order...

Simply answer the mail and say what payment you want and they will change it for you.

greetz

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Simply answer the mail and say what payment you want and they will change it for you.

greetz

I did, they have cancelled my reservation and someone will be in contact to talk to me about PayPal - will see how it pans out, Im more concerned that I might have lost my place in the queue, but will wait till I can speak to someone to confirm.

your customer service department is very quick at responding - great service :)

DazColl

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just got the same email - 14th November (you must be higher in the queue than me :-( )
Ordered mine Friday evening, about 18:30.
Will stick with it for now as I can't see anywhere else that has them or likely to get them any sooner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo