Lumia availability in germany

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifter:

How long does it normally take to process the new incoming phones? Normally they would arrive 15th at Cyberport. I was wondering if there would be a possibility that I would have it Friday evening, or that I have to wait till after the weekend.

I think I'll have to wait, but one can only hope...

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the availability of the black 920 at Saturn/Media Markt in Berlin? The site says 1-2 weeks if i check it, i am currently in Berlin for work till Thursday and would like to get the 920 before i go.

Last edited:

fishytank

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I was today in Saturn in Flensburg, they had about 5 920. But all only for contract. They expect without contract next week.

Meanwhile I got a 920 ordered from debitel without contract. Pick up Thursday. Finally!

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a red 820 at the Media Markt in Munich yesterday. Every phone they, and Saturn, had was off contract and with. I didn't get the free charging pad. Funny thing was it was listed for 599 and the 920 was 597! After talking to the salesman he said it was a price mistake and the correct price was 499.

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my yellow Lumia at Cyberport too last week. Shipment date changed to the 15th. Can someone tell me how long it will take to ship the package from Germany to Holland? Any chance I can play with it this weekend?

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my yellow Lumia at Cyberport too last week. Shipment date changed to the 15th. Can someone tell me how long it will take to ship the package from Germany to Holland? Any chance I can play with it this weekend?

Same problem, can't wait for the phone to arrive. Good thing we bought it at ?600, it's already at ?650 at the moment.

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My experience with other EU online retailers is that if stock arrives on a certain day then you can expect it to be shipped the next working day. DHL is pretty reliable about shipping, so for most of Europe it normally takes an additional 2-3 working days to arrive.

I'm pretty lucky in that one of the main DHL depots for my country is only a few km away, so if an item reaches my country overnight then it's out for delivery in the morning. If I miss the delivery guy because I'm at work then I can pickup the package at the depot at about 6pm when the drivers are back. They don't do weekend deliveries here though.

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Dhl

Does DHL even ride on Saturday?

I think they do actually. If it's so that shipping from Germany takes about two days, then theoretically we can have the Lumia 920 delivered on Saturday, which would be so nice :) I hate too wait so long... My patience is being tested :-D

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I think they do actually. If it's so that shipping from Germany takes about two days, then theoretically we can have the Lumia 920 delivered on Saturday, which would be so nice :) I hate too wait so long... My patience is being tested :-D

They only ship on Saturday if Cyberport pays extra for it. I think they don't so we'll have to wait till next week :(

Het zit ook nooit eens mee :)

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the availability of the black 920 at Saturn/Media Markt in Berlin? The site says 1-2 weeks if i check it, i am currently in Berlin for work till Thursday and would like to get the 920 before i go.

go and check. website for my store also says 1-2 weeks but I know they have a few devices in store

ahaughey

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, I am based in Ireland and I am thinking about ordering a black lumia 920 from Germany. What i'm wondering is do i need to buy a 3-pin UK wall charger, or will the 2-pin German charger work in Ireland with the aid of a 2-pin to 3-pin adapter.

JohnDoes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I looked at the Saturn HP and there was "1-2 weeks" listed for the Lumia920, even at the market in my city. Then I called them and they had ONE left. So I reserved it and today after the work it will be mine :D (if I like it).
So, go to the markets, perhaps they have 1-2 devices left! (Saturn in Hannover has no davice left, I called them today :) )

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
emailed cyberport and Im guessing that the 15th is an estimate still as they are not sure when they will arrive - this is for the black L920

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

thank you for your E-Mail.

Unfortunately, the article NOKIA LUMIA 920 you ordered is not available in stock at the moment.

Our distributor expects the article on the end of this week to be delivered to us. As soon as it reaches our stock, it will be dispatched immediately.

The expected delivery dates are, however, not guaranteed and may therefore vary in some cases.

We would surely like to change anything like about your order, i.e. looking for suitable alternative articles. If you like to change anything about your order, feel free to contact us via phone +49 (0)351 3395-60 or email at info@cyberport.de.

For further queries we place our services at your disposal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte