Lumia availability in germany

sclmnn

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
iPhone sold millions over a week or less. how come resellers get 40 sets or less and that too after 3 weeks of launch?
i fail to understand, i bet Harvard already making a case study for a giant that failed.

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I also got the automated email from Cyberport saying the order is delayed until the 29th. First it was the 16th, then the 22nd and now the 29th. It means I won't be able to take my new Yellow Lumia with me on holiday to Egypt. Bummer, I would have loved to take the camera for a spin in that sunny country. I hope it has arrived when I get back the 11th of december...

pollietjen

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I also got the automated email from Cyberport saying the order is delayed until the 29th. First it was the 16th, then the 22nd and now the 29th. It means I won't be able to take my new Yellow Lumia with me on holiday to Egypt. Bummer, I would have loved to take the camera for a spin in that sunny country. I hope it has arrived when I get back the 11th of december...
Same for me, wanted to shoot some pics in Cuba with this new phone :\ bummer

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I ordered later than most of ye so I'm just hoping that I get it before Christmas. Nokia seem to have exhausted their current worldwide stock and so far this week it doesn't look like they're replenishing at a very fast rate. Which is amazing, considering how long ago they announced this phone; I assumed they had been ramping up production these last few months? Is the Lumia 920 really that much of a success?

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So furstrated by the fact that i placed my order on the 2nd Nov for a yellow lumia 920 and i still have no idea when i will be getting it... i decided to write to Mr. Elop himself about it!

I mentioned how dispointing this whole launch and waiting is... also mentioned about the camera performance in daylight... here is what he replied back:

Thanks for the note. We are working hard to get more of the colors into all retailers. The demand for colors, particularly yellow, has been exceptionally strong. Regards, Stephen

P.S @Phazeshifterz, i mentioned about cyberport.de and praised all the firendly help we are getting from you guys.

Henrik Erlandsson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Poor Stephen now handles customer support :wink:

Hi Guys,

So furstrated by the fact that i placed my order on the 2nd Nov for a yellow lumia 920 and i still have no idea when i will be getting it... i decided to write to Mr. Elop himself about it!

I mentioned how dispointing this whole launch and waiting is... also mentioned about the camera performance in daylight... here is what he replied back:

P.S @Phazeshifterz, i mentioned about cyberport.de and praised all the firendly help we are getting from you guys.

pollietjen

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
A delivery update on the Black Lumia 920 from cyberport would be appreciated.
Have mine in backorder from the 1st of november and i'm getting a bit worried that something went wrong.

sclmnn

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Last Thursday, i went on Saturn.de and found a Yellow 920 without contract. Ordered it at 2 PM and asked them to deliver in Dresden store. In the morning on Friday i checked the status, and the phone was already dispatched to Dresden store. At 10 am it was delivered. Afternoon i received a mail from Saturn to get it collected.
On saturday i went to Dresden and got the phone. I am just lucky i would say, battery at 1030 am was 43%, and at 11 PM, the battery was at 24%.
Hope it goes this way. It is a very nice phone as previously i kept 800, you guys are seriously missing it.
Good luck.

Kostas Argyriou

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
cyberport is the worst online store ever!!! they dont know when they get the devices! they dont answer emails (only after 3-4 days)! they just want to take preorders! i am going to write a really bad review for cyberport! i am going to to cancel my order! i dont want to give my money to that store! WORST store ever!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12