Lumia availability in germany

Squadromeo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, as I mentioned before I ordered a white 920 at handyshop.de on the 16th. It was shipped on the 22nd and after a sleepless weekend was delivered yesterday :winktongue:

I was either extremely lucky or you guys and girls extremely unlucky but it surely s*cks that availability is so low.

Needless to say I'm veeeeery happy with my 920 :excited:

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Or you could cancel and order from either of the UK retailers who will be getting stock next week- there are still a few units available at Expansys and Clove

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well I've had no update today (email or otherwise) regarding my black 920 order from cyberport. I very much doubt that any stock at all came in or is expected to come in before another 2 weeks. Again, I stick by my belief that as long as it comes in before xmas I'll be a happy camper, but it's not looking too promising.

spikeymouse

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
got a reply on my mail from cyberport
thank you for your E-Mail.

We expect the next delivery of the Nokia 920 on December, 13th.
All colours of the 920 have the same delivery date.

For further queries we place our services at your disposal.

this was a non-automated mail, first one with a clear message that they really expect them. so I'm hoping to get mine in two weeks

toolskyn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
got a reply on my mail from cyberport

this was a non-automated mail, first one with a clear message that they really expect them. so I'm hoping to get mine in two weeks
I don't know, but it seems like they just copy-pasted the expected delivery date from the automated mails. Looks to me like they just have no clue when they'll get new ones.

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I got an automated reply from Cyberport saying they expect the 13th as well.

So, I've popped in an order for a white 920 with clove.co.uk who apparently have not sold out on their white prestock (ie stock that they know to be arriving and is not yet presold) for the 5th December. Red and Black prestock were already sold out, by the way. Let's see who gets their stock first!

Gunborg

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
This is rediculous... Yesterday I got a mail again that it is supposed to be send on the 29th... however when I log into the site it still says "In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorr?tig" This is sad... Just inform us properly...

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Clove now say on their website that they have black, red and white units coming in on December 5th - preorder for the red units is already sold out. Now might be a good time to jump on board for black or white!

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, they can't have many of the Black left - they were reporting they were all pre-sold yesterday... Can't wait for my white one, FINALLY less than a week! My only problem now is convincing Vodafone to activate a MicroSIM, which seems to be a lot tricker than it should be right now...

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, they can't have many of the Black left - they were reporting they were all pre-sold yesterday... Can't wait for my white one, FINALLY less than a week! My only problem now is convincing Vodafone to activate a MicroSIM, which seems to be a lot tricker than it should be right now...

Unlike a lot of other sellers, they won't sell a product on preorder until they have confirmation of the number of that product they will be receiving and when. So once they knew this morning that they were getting x number of units of black, white and red, they were able to start offering preorders again.

I used a microsim cutter like this one last year to cut my wife's regular sim down to size for her lumia 800. Twas a bit nervey about doing it because it was a sunday and if it didn't work then she'd not have a working phone till Monday ;-) Anyway it went fine so I also used it for someone buying an iPhone and I'm going to do the same when I get my 920. I believe that as long as the gold contacts on your regular sim aren't right up to the edge then it's fine for cutting.

CyCl0n3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my order now on Cyberport. Found another store where they have it in stock (Black) for 610 €. Went to shipping same day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss