Lumia availability in germany

toolskyn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Note for those who want to order here: this one probably has operator branding (they don't say which operator, but I'm going to assume it's Vodafone, as I've only seen Vodafone branded 920s) if what they claim on their site is correct. You can use any sim-card in them though. They have unbranded non-black Lumia 920s, but you'll have to wait longer for those and they are more expensive.

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I cancelled my cyberport order in the end as there seemed to be little or no indication that they had any idea when their stock would eventually arrive, or even if my own order would be part of the stock shipment. Germany seemed to get a lot of stock very early on (start of November) but availability has dried up completely for a lot of retailers since then.

Clove were trustworthy and shipped my black 920 yesterday, should have it by Monday or Tuesday. Finally!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Many retailers in Finland and Sweden are at least talking that there should be larger shipments than ever before of Lumia 920's coming next week.
How true is that for Europe in general, that i don't know.

pjm1891

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Many retailers in Finland and Sweden are at least talking that there should be larger shipments than ever before of Lumia 920's coming next week.
How true is that for Europe in general, that i don't know.

Where have you heard this? Hope its true.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
At my local Media Markt, they had yellow 920's in stock, however, only with contract. Contract-free they only could sell black and white ones. The next day I ordered online a yellow 920 (without contract( on mediamarkt.de and chose pickup at local store for delivery. They said it was available for pick up in my local MM. So I thought, maybe they got a new batch of contract-free yellows.

So I headed to the store and they gave to me one of the 'contract-only' yellow 920's they couldn't give me the day before. So try that way!

Icaruss

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Could you tell me which mediamarkt that would be?
I'm waiting for one in Aachen to get supplies but so far no good (just looking for a black one)

edit; So far, I can't find a lumia 920 on the website of mediamarkt.de... would you have a link? ^^

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Got two emails from Cyberport this week saying that the expected shipping date for my yellow Lumia 920 still is tomorrow (13th)
I'm waiting for another email telling it is delayed again for a week... :(
I'm not gonna cancel my order though. I'll try to be patient. But I don't like how this is going.

SimplyMorbo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Man, I almost regret sending back my white 920 to Amazon.de mid of November (it had a creaking unibody and a rattling vibration, but was ok otherwise). They couldn't send me a replacement, so I got my money back, but I still wanted one so I placed a new order. I would never have thought that it would be next to impossible to get another one. All my orders have either been cancelled by the shops (e.g. Saturn) or had their shipping dates delayed again and again. I have never had so much difficulty spending my money, it's almost as if Nokia doesn't want it :unhappy: But I have not yet given up hope, just this morning Cyberport has sent me an email saying that the expected shipping date is still today...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99