NOKIA Lumia 920: AMAZING phone! Got mine today

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Deep, inky blacks are great. Exaggerated colors, moderate brightness and blue-ish whites are not.

I copped a 900 today to help me with the wait. It's cool, but I'm glad they're losing the AMOLED for their flagship.

Yea I was a big OLED supporter back in the day. But the color oddities and splotches on blacks just turned me off big time.

I prefer Ips as well, mainly for the increased battery life, but it's hard to argue that the 900 has some awesome, deep blacks. Also, why on earth did you buy a Vita?

MLB 12 The Show.

j i AmnesiAc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
You mention that 01/30 isn't loud at all compared to 900. Are the system sounds like keyboard clicks and lock/unlock sounds the same volume as the alerts and ringers? The system sounds are really quiet on my 900 compared to alerts and ringers. Always bugged me.

Also how are the capacitive buttons? Any issue with them 'sticking' and bringing up the multitasking list or MS Tell Me when exiting an app or returning to the start screen?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
You mention that 01/30 isn't loud at all compared to 900. Are the system sounds like keyboard clicks and lock/unlock sounds the same volume as the alerts and ringers? The system sounds are really quiet on my 900 compared to alerts and ringers. Always bugged me.

Also how are the capacitive buttons? Any issue with them 'sticking' and bringing up the multitasking list or MS Tell Me when exiting an app or returning to the start screen?

Dude no longer owns a 920. He bought an android phone I believe.

hulkkii

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Can someone of you who already have Lumia 920 try some camera performance/speed benchmarking on it and upload results to web with CamSpeed app. If possible try different resolutions and both with WP7 and WP8 Camera API.

Tanks! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99