Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Audio recording test: Lumia 920, LUMIA CAMERA APP VS. NOKIA PRO CAM
Audio recording test: Lumia 920, LUMIA CAMERA APP VS. NOKIA PRO CAM - YouTube

Lumia 920, Nokia Pro Camera: Lossless 1.8x zoom! (Lumia Amber)
Lumia 920, Nokia Pro Camera: Lossless 1.8x zoom! (Lumia Amber) - YouTube

Lumia 920 Audio Bass Filter, OFF - 100HZ - 200Hz (Nokia Pro Camera)
Lumia 920 Audio Bass Filter, OFF - 100HZ - 200Hz (Nokia Pro Camera) - YouTube

I actually don't know if stock camera app is better or nokia pro cam is better at sound recording, what do you guys think??

JFH_2012

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Lumia 920, testing the standard app, no amber yet:

DU.jpeg

Similar picture, but higher res, emailed from HD photo viewer:

WP_20130815_020.jpg

Last edited:

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Definility nokia pro cam.. I put my notebook's sound to play at maximum a ''rock'' music and recorded with pro cam and default camera app, nokia pro cam was louder, more natural, and better balance.. nokia wins =)

PS: the '' sound box'' was screaming and it was very noisy, nokia pro cam got it perfectly, no noisy sounds, or disturbs (which there was, A LOT), amazing, I'm impressed, the default cam app is good, but it does not match nokia's pro cam when comes to recording..

OBS: put headphones to truly see the difference..

NOKIA PRO CAM APP:

DEFAULT CAMERA APP:

Default camera app sound recording lumia 920 - YouTube

OBS?: I'm impressed about how nokia did it, the sound here at my home was so disturbing, loud and noisy, with many disturbations and the sound was failing and yet it did it.. loud, clear sound, no disturbs or nothing..

JFH_2012

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
The pic is not higher res originally, but the file size from hd photo viewer is 2.7 MB as opposed to the 260 KB I got from Skydrive. The resolution of the pic from HD Photo Viewer is larger as well.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
The pic is not higher res originally, but the file size from hd photo viewer is 2.7 MB as opposed to the 260 KB I got from Skydrive. The resolution of the pic from HD Photo Viewer is larger as well.

Do you have your upload to skydrive set to "best quality"? When I download pictures from the auto upload on skydrive they come out high res usually around 2.5mb each

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans