Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Got the phone while out of town last week, just now getting a chance to play with the camera a bit.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B30001D6F03B19E!248
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B30001D6F03B19E!215
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B30001D6F03B19E!266
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B30001D6F03B19E!265

All photos untouched except for the cat which was just cropped.

I really like the flower shots you got there. And you have a cute kitty. ^_^ For some reason, I have a soft spot in my heart for black cats (I own one myself).

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

These shots looks good and for me, its great because of those cute kitten ^ ^.

Just 1 notice, your LM920 doesn't have the Portico update yet right?

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My cat gives me the death glare anytime I make him wear anything. I bought him a sweater a few weeks ago and after I put it on him, you would have thought I told him his mother had died from the glare he gave me. Back in February, my gf made me a valentine, and with the left over construction paper, made him a heart collar. We put it on him, and he acted like we were trying to kill him.

Also, yes, it does have the portico update. It updated immediately after I got it. At least I think it does. It's version 1232.5951.1249.0001. My understanding is that the "1249" was indicative that it's portico? (I may be wrong here)

Edit:
My cat loves to wear his harness and leash, mainly because he's a housecat, and the harness/leash combo means he gets to go outside and take a walk.

Aldiggi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
y7uhyban.jpg

Here is my Ragamuffin. Edited in Creative Studio. If already posted this sorry :)

Sent from my 64gig "New" iPad using Tapatalk

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Really nice and sharp - did you set anything manually or was this full auto?

Just checked from the EXIF, I think this image taken with full auto and untouched.
I also surprise about the quality of this image when I open it in my PC ^ ^.

Maybe, it's because I took this shot in the correct angle ^ ^.

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My cat gives me the death glare anytime I make him wear anything. I bought him a sweater a few weeks ago and after I put it on him, you would have thought I told him his mother had died from the glare he gave me. Back in February, my gf made me a valentine, and with the left over construction paper, made him a heart collar. We put it on him, and he acted like we were trying to kill him.

Also, yes, it does have the portico update. It updated immediately after I got it. At least I think it does. It's version 1232.5951.1249.0001. My understanding is that the "1249" was indicative that it's portico? (I may be wrong here)

Edit:
My cat loves to wear his harness and leash, mainly because he's a housecat, and the harness/leash combo means he gets to go outside and take a walk.

Truly lovely cat you have ^ ^.

PS. Yes, your LM920 is on the Portico update.

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
One last pic from me.
This shot is taken by the CamaraPro. It did a great job in producing sharp and closer shot.

Just bought it 2 days ago and try the macro shot with manual focus.
I think I'm in love with this app.

PS. This pic edited in Ligthroom to produce the color isolation and add Vignette effect.
The sharpness, depth of field and the rest details still the same as original.

WP_20130104 2-2-3.jpg

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
This is taken at night with only one lamp lit in the room and a weak one out in the hallway a couple of meters behind her. Im amazed by how well it does close ups and low light.
If you look closely you can se me as well :)
WP_20121210_017.jpg

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
This is taken at night with only one lamp lit in the room and a weak one out in the hallway a couple of meters behind her. Im amazed by how well it does close ups and low light.
If you look closely you can se me as well :)
View attachment 26227

I thought I recognized that dog. You're the journalism major that made that awesome Lumia 920 video. You did a good job with that, and I love your dog. :D

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Here's a pic of my street that I took last night:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=20F8C93463A3C9A9!322&authkey=!AKKQSzB2fEx5QI4

Here's a pic my girlfriend took of me sleeping with a kitten. Funny thing about this pic, there's one light on all the way across the house (we were staying at our friends' place), and she had to use my phone because her phone's camera couldn't handle the low light (she has an HTC One X). She's not a photographer, and this was a RIDICULOUS lighting situation:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=20F8C93463A3C9A9!278&authkey=!AB9ceZfWtG0YWxI

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just checked from the EXIF, I think this image taken with full auto and untouched.
I also surprise about the quality of this image when I open it in my PC ^ ^.

Maybe, it's because I took this shot in the correct angle ^ ^.

Yeah, sometimes when the stars are all aligned, the quality is just stunning. Usually it's just great :)

Part of me really wants to get an app like Camera Pro and do some controlled tests to find the optimal subject distance and settings, but the bigger part just wants to have fun with the phone and leave all the camera dorkery to my "big" camera...

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
So, the Lumia 920 takes excellent close-up photos, that I knew.
When I was about to prepare my lunch today I started taking photos and videos on different settings of my parsley and comparing them.
Then I kept recording test videos with different close-up settings and as usual when I start it all went a bit bananas :)
Nokia Lumia 920 Close-up Video Test - YouTube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea