Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I gotta say I'm bit dissapointed with the iStabilizer Flex. First of all the ballhead is not snug enough and it's also very unstable and shaky. I think I'll get a GorillaPod instead, it seems sturdier.

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I gotta say I'm bit dissapointed with the iStabilizer Flex. First of all the ballhead is not snug enough and it's also very unstable and shaky. I think I'll get a GorillaPod instead, it seems sturdier.

Same goes to mine , bought my gorillapod from amazon and ballhead seems weak. So I got one from a local retail store and surprisingly, it was a newer version with larger and much stronger ballhead, and now it can hold the phone at any angle.
It seems amazon is not honest sometimes as they gave me an older version..

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Same goes to mine , bought my gorillapod from amazon and ballhead seems weak. So I got one from a local retail store and surprisingly, it was a newer version with larger and much stronger ballhead, and now it can hold the phone at any angle.
It seems amazon is not honest sometimes as they gave me an older version..

Yeah, but they were cheaper than WPC as they have free shipping which is awesome. I didn't wanna pay $20+ for shipping. But photographing with my Lumia is soon history, I ordered a Sony NEX-F3 system camera yesterday :)

iRS73

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, but they were cheaper than WPC as they have free shipping which is awesome. I didn't wanna pay $20+ for shipping. But photographing with my Lumia is soon history, I ordered a Sony NEX-F3 system camera yesterday :)

Sony Nex-F3 is a good camera.

pennzoilgtr

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Oh man, good news to hear that you bought a new DCS, anyway you won't be selling off your 920 right? it still good for daily usage and it beats any other camera phone in the market now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit