Just vented on Nokia's Facebook page!

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I just wrote the below on Nokia's FB page, let's see if I get a reaction or if my comments get deleted or flamed.

Please stop showing us the Lumia 920 - we cannot buy it!!
So many are trying to get this phone in the UK but you can only get it on EE network or on contract from phones4u.
Let us buy it sim free - you are killing your market and losing customers, I have been waiting for this phone for months and now I am considering HTC because I am so fed up of waiting and being screwed out of the phone I wanted....
Check the internet forums, there are thousands of threads of people wanting to buy this phone and being frustrated they can't!!!

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
could be worse.

It not even released in NZ yet and the past month Nokia NZ hasn't responded to one person request for further information.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
What good willl that do?

Do you really expect Nokia to hand back all the money they've got from EE/Phones4u, risk a potential law suit for breaking a contract, just because you've had a bit of a moan on the internet?

Having seen the displays in Phones4u, and comparing to other shops, and the 920 is getting tons of display space. Which is exactly why Nokia gave the exclusive.

And just to say, i'm in the same position as you, if the P4U simfree isn't unlocked, then i'll be getting an 8X. Shame, but thats business.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I just wrote the below on Nokia's FB page, let's see if I get a reaction or if my comments get deleted or flamed.

Please stop showing us the Lumia 920 - we cannot buy it!!
So many are trying to get this phone in the UK but you can only get it on EE network or on contract from phones4u.
Let us buy it sim free - you are killing your market and losing customers, I have been waiting for this phone for months and now I am considering HTC because I am so fed up of waiting and being screwed out of the phone I wanted....
Check the internet forums, there are thousands of threads of people wanting to buy this phone and being frustrated they can't!!!

"Phone: HTC Titan - (SIm Free)"

Let's be honest. You are a little biased.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
"Phone: HTC Titan - (SIm Free)"

Let's be honest. You are a little biased.

Nope. not biased....
I used to have Nokia all the time, then went to HTC on Android, the Galaxy S2, then decided to switch from Android to WP7 and got the Titan as Lumia was not out and it was the latest phone / best specced at the time.

I have been wanting the 920 since it was previewed, I did consider 820 as backup device if 920 is unavailable for months but I think 8x is better.
I will wait a couple more weeks to see if more info comes thru but then I am done.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations.

IEKwz.gif

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
What I find more irritating is the lack of colours. For those who are willing to commit to a contract, your stuck with black and white. :(

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
What I find more irritating is the lack of colours. For those who are willing to commit to a contract, your stuck with black and white. :(

That's amazing really. Exclusivity even has it's limitations it seems!

If I was EE I'd stock the whole colour range in a bid to tempt more over.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
That's amazing really. Exclusivity even has it's limitations it seems!

If I was EE I'd stock the whole colour range in a bid to tempt more over.

Absolutely. I mean, it's one thing to have limited service provider availability, but another to then limit the colour range! It's an epic failure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077