Limited Edition 920

PityOnU

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got a limited edition, gunmetal black (matte) Lumia 920 from Nokia for attending the Microsoft //build/ conference. It's a seriously awesome device.

Unfortunately, it only works on GSM networks, and I have Verizon, so I can't really use it as a phone. Any suggestions on what I can do with it?

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got a limited edition, gunmetal black (matte) Lumia 920 from Nokia for attending the Microsoft //build/ conference. It's a seriously awesome device.

Unfortunately, it only works on GSM networks, and I have Verizon, so I can't really use it as a phone. Any suggestions on what I can do with it?
Give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I'll take it!!

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Sell it to me!

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

What model # version is it RM-??? also what frequency bands does this one support? This could be the international model since they gave away unbranded L920s.

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Step 1) Pics of GTFO.

618px-GTFO-SIGN.jpg

PityOnU

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It's an unlocked version, it'll work on any carrier that uses any of its "pentaband coverage" or whatever that means. All I know is that is doesn't work for CDMA networks.

Please don't turn this thread into an auction thread, I can't post in the WTT section because I don't have enough posts and dont want to get banned here for it. PM if thats your question.

Here are the pictures though (taken with my older WP7 device). On my skydrive: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A60883225EABF818!1755

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Probably the best place to put it is eBay. If you could get pics of the barcodes on the back where it shows compatible radios, that'd be great!

STM 69

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Umm...I'll take it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786