Rodgers Lumia 920 ship to U.S?

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Any way to buy a Rodgers Lumia 920 and ship to U.S? I don't have more than $700 and I can't purchase the ones on ebay that are prices over $850 to order one. Any one have any ides on how to get one to be shipped ?

jeffm87

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
RE: Rogers Lumia 920

Hi techymexican,

I live in Canada and the phone is still not really "officially" launched here. Some Best Buys are accepting pre-orders starting today, up until Nov 12, which seems to indicate that may be the wide launch date.

Rogers is shipping a few phones to "select" stores, but most of these are filling pre-orders placed by existing Rogers customers, it sounds like the stores that do get some phones are only getting 2-3.

In short, you can't just order the phone from Rogers online, the only way to purchase it outright is from a store, and finding one in stock at this point in time would be extremely difficult. I suggest just waiting as the launch is likely only a week or so away :)

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi techymexican,

I live in Canada and the phone is still not really "officially" launched here. Some Best Buys are accepting pre-orders starting today, up until Nov 12, which seems to indicate that may be the wide launch date.

Rogers is shipping a few phones to "select" stores, but most of these are filling pre-orders placed by existing Rogers customers, it sounds like the stores that do get some phones are only getting 2-3.

In short, you can't just order the phone from Rogers online, the only way to purchase it outright is from a store, and finding one in stock at this point in time would be extremely difficult. I suggest just waiting as the launch is likely only a week or so away :)
would you be willing purchase one for me if you are able to do so? I will of course give you money for the purchase and some money for yourself

jeffm87

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I would be happy to but unfortunately I am still #288 on the waiting list for phones, I imagine it will be at least a week before anything ships for me. My local stores have none in stock either. If I hear about anything being available I'll be sure to post here about it so please check back for updates =)

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I would be happy to but unfortunately I am still #288 on the waiting list for phones, I imagine it will be at least a week before anything ships for me. My local stores have none in stock either. If I hear about anything being available I'll be sure to post here about it so please check back for updates =)
woah. are you only allowed to purchase one?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't the Rogers 920's be locked to the Rogers network?

Rumors persist that they'll be available in store in the US next weekend. You might just have to be patient ;)

jeffm87

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Yes you can only reserve one per customer. Early reports actually say the phone is being sold unlocked, but that seems very unusual as Rogers phones have ALWAYS been locked to their network by default. As the above poster said, you'd be better off to just be patient and wait it out. No doubt a US launch is only days away

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow chill out man. They are going to be released within a week in the U.S.

...or you can buy me a round trip plane ticket to Canada and a first class hotel room + meals and I'll go pick one up for you. Shouldn't cost more than $3,000 or so, but you'll have your 920 8 days earlier than anyone else. :lol:

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow chill out man. They are going to be released within a week in the U.S.

...or you can buy me a round trip plane ticket to Canada and a first class hotel room + meals and I'll go pick one up for you. Shouldn't cost more than $3,000 or so, but you'll have your 920 8 days earlier than anyone else. :lol:
I don't want to have it earlier than others, I want it because it has been confirmed that the Rodgers Lumia has the 1700Mhz band thus can work on t-Mobile. The AT&T version doesn't have that band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)