Slash Gear 920 Review

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm saddened about the red.. it looks so good "in best case scenario", but in real hands on I found it was too much of a fingerprint magnet and didnt feel as good in hand as the black one :/ I really dislike having a black phone, but I was afraid I would regret getting a glossy phone more than black phone.

Oh well, as long as it's Lumia 920! :D

Shadai

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not bad. Interesting they didn't find the problems the other reviews did with the weight and daytime photography

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Good review, honest and fair. The camera problem seems to be one of consistency, I'm confident it will be fixed in a firmware/software update.

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm saddened about the red.. it looks so good "in best case scenario", but in real hands on I found it was too much of a fingerprint magnet and didnt feel as good in hand as the black one :/ I really dislike having a black phone, but I was afraid I would regret getting a glossy phone more than black phone.

Oh well, as long as it's Lumia 920! :D

I have been drooling over the red one but I don't think there are too many of the tile colors that look good with the red. They kind of clash. Now I'm thinking I'll just get the black or white.

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't help but be disappointed with the quality of most of the shots they have in their GSIII vs 920 camera article.

The low-light shots keep me impressed but the regular light situations just don't seem as good as the GSIII. Of course, it DOES seem to me to be a software issue so I'm definitely keeping with my choice to get a 920.

It's still a bummer that we'll probably have a few months of average or even below average normal light photos before any software updates that correct this can be released.

The PureMotion HD+ display continues to receive top marks though, so I'm super stoked about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss