Here we are, Nov 4th Still no pre orders or announcement.

jsgiv

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Just a reminder...the HTC 9X doesn't have a launch or pre-order date on Verizon and AT^T either.

You're absolutely right - there's no such device as the HTC "9X".. :)

As noted above (and conveniently quoted below again from the Microsoft press release ;)):

Verizon Wireless will carry the Windows Phone 8X by HTC for $199.99 with a two-year contract, and the Nokia Lumia 822, exclusive to Verizon, for $99.99 with a two-year contract. Both will be available by Thanksgiving.

That's an actual commitment (release date) being disclosed and published to the public between Microsoft, HTC, Nokia, and Verizon. There's no way that Microsoft would have let that statement be released to the public without Verizon's authorization that it would meet the requirement to release the devices (HTC 8X and Nokia Lumia 822) stated in the press release statement on (or before) 11/22/2012 (Thanksgiving).

Last edited:

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
im still tryna wait for a release date for all devices. i think we will have that sometime this week. once these devices are released and we have them all will be forgotten. i just think a lot of people are overly anxoous

STM 69

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I am anxious to get the phone. I am very curious why AT&T is holding up the phone. I am sure there is some business reason. It would be interesting to know why they are waiting. Maybe they are wait for sufficient quantities.

That's my thought as well. From what I've seen, the retailers in Canada got how many- 40? One could ask why Nokia even bothered.

Lack of any concrete information is causing all sorts of rampant speculation- this thread and others are perfect examples.

Have to say while I am anxiously awaiting this phone, and liking my iPhone less each day, I am (thus far) managing to curb my frustration. Someone made an excellent point earlier- it's just a phone. It will come when it's time.

That said, some of these posts have provided great entertainment in the interim. :)

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to one of my sources and finally confirmed the release date for the 920. It was like pulling teeth getting this info.

The 920 will release same time the Courier hardware developed by MS is releasing, so hopefully soon.

Grain of salt advised. :cool:

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to one of my sources and finally confirmed the release date for the 920. It was like pulling teeth getting this info.

The 920 will release same time the Courier hardware developed by MS is releasing, so hopefully soon.

So um whats the date? lol

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

What is the Courier Hardware?

Edit:? Nevermind... lol

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

The Courier was killed ages ago.

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
ATT Preorder!

My awesome ATT Salesperson just let me know I can preorder!!!

According to her:

"The system states pre-order before 11/8 at 3pm to receive by 11/9."

WOOO HOOO!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise