Grey Lumia 920 in the US- where?

murble

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Has there been any been any reliable info on if the grey lumia 920 would be available in the US at all?

I know the Microsoft Store said they would have "all available colors", but I am thinking they meant "all available US release colors".

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
They said they would have all colors available online. I just hope these MS store models aren't only AT&T ones.

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
sorry about that murble - This is my fault as I wanted a Grey one, so naturally with my luck in the past, the moment I say something like that, its gets pulled.....

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
sorry about that murble - This is my fault as I wanted a Grey one, so naturally with my luck in the past, the moment I say something like that, its gets pulled.....

Any idea on a UK release for the grey. I am 99% she P4U are not doing it. I assumed it would be launched after 6 months or something. Clove have it on their site, but I suspect that may be pulled once they get stock.

Residing

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that Microsoft does have every available color that Nokia offers, not just what is offered by ATT. I went to the Expansys US site just in case I'd have to order one unlocked, or import, and they only have Black. Perhaps Nokia decide to not offer Grey after all, but I'm not seeing it offered anywhere.

Had my heart set on grey, and perhaps a little extreme, but I won't get the L920 otherwise. A grey cover will not suffice :)

Last edited:

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm am hoping that Microsoft does have every available color that Nokia offers, not just what is offered by ATT. I went to the Expansys US site just in case I'd have to order one unlocked, or import, and they only have Black. Perhaps Nokia decide to not offer Grey after all, but I'm not seeing it offered anywhere.

Had my heart set on grey, and perhaps a little extreme, but I won't get the L920 otherwise. A grey cover will not suffice :)

Can UK phones be used in US? If so, try www.clove.co.uk they are currently showing all colours, although I reckon they may pull the grey one. If you look at Nokia website, they no longer have grey one on there. It was there before.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Last I checked, Negri Electronics and GSM Nation both have gray 920s available. The Negri one also includes the AWS 1700 bands if you're on T-Mobile, Wind, Mobilicity, etc.

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Im liking the White. However Negri Electronics has it list alot cheaper than the other 920's. Im thinking that one isn't unlocked compared to the other ones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel