At&t offering free charging plate

Reeves

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The "10" also has 2013 behind it, so it appears this offer is good for a few months.

Nonetheless, I'll flip for the Nov. 9 date WHEN IT IS ANNOUNCED.

EDIT: And now it has been OFFICIALLY. Yay?

KrankyKoder

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i am jealous on people from US .. allways better prices than EU...
EU prices include VAT, don't they?

One thing to keep in mind, when you see a US price it typically doesn't include sales tax which can varyu greatly from location to location.

Sure. It still may be cheaper, but not as cheap as you thought. ;-)

KrankyKoder

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just did a little search and found that at&t is offering a free black charging plate with purchase of the 920, the offer is valid starting 11/9. If there was a question as to the release date, I think that it's a pretty dead give away. Here is a link to a picture of the article https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7EA93A077D4C3674!1878&authkey=!AFoaGA-sA7vYx3g

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Thanks for the info!

It looks to me like the promotion is $99 for the phone PLUS $49 for the charging pad, and not $99 including charging pad.

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info!

It looks to me like the promotion is $99 for the phone PLUS $49 for the charging pad, and not $99 including charging pad.

What it is saying is "buy one of the lumia's get the charge pad free" but the Retail value of the charging pad is $49. Also, you'll notice the text below that saying that they had to buy a crap-ton of black charging pads to do this, and other colors are not eligible.

unboxfetish

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind, when you see a US price it typically doesn't include sales tax which can varyu greatly from location to location.

Sure. It still may be cheaper, but not as cheap as you thought. ;-)

This is also true. California and I think Massachusetts phone customers have to pay sales tax on the noncontract price of phones, even if purchased with a contract and subsidized price

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb