anyone get an update from bestbuy preorder

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe if your ordering off contract... otherwise I think you may have serious problems..

I just canceled my BB preorder. Just doesn't benefit me...

Marklar85

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Still listed as backordered on the preorder, however the product pages are no longer listed as sold out online if you use the direct links.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Just so everyone knows, Best Buy ships through UPS. UPS DOES DELIVER on Veteran's Day (or when it is observed).

I called Best Buy mobile this morning and had a wonderful conversation with a woman named Kim. She told me her screen says a delivery between 11/1 and 11/12 (which my order doesn't say).

Hold tight folks, its coming.

Again Gift Cards paid for this phone for me, so I'm not going to cancel my Best Buy order at all.

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I cancelled my no contract order with Best Buy. Cost at BB was 599. I pre-ordered via AT&T Premier website. Cost was 449, and got a free charging plate as well. Showing delivery on or around 11/9. Much better deal for no contract orders via AT&T.

Anxiously awaiting :cool:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I cancelled my no contract order with Best Buy. Cost at BB was 599. I pre-ordered via AT&T Premier website. Cost was 449, and got a free charging plate as well. Showing delivery on or around 11/9. Much better deal for no contract orders via AT&T.

Anxiously awaiting :cool:

But didn't you have to choose a monthly plan when you ordered through ATT's website? Not as great of a deal when you consider that...

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
But didn't you have to choose a monthly plan when you ordered through ATT's website? Not as great of a deal when you consider that...
I did not have to choose a monthly plan. I had to go through the Premier website due to my corporate discount. I just selected the phone and the charger (per the instructions on the website), and it took me right to checkout. No plan selection at all.

Order status shows up as "attention", so not sure what that means, but I saved 150 by going with AT&T for off contract pricing.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I did not have to choose a monthly plan. I had to go through the Premier website due to my corporate discount. I just selected the phone and the charger (per the instructions on the website), and it took me right to checkout. No plan selection at all.

Order status shows up as "attention", so not sure what that means, but I saved 150 by going with AT&T for off contract pricing.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I was thinking of just utilizing Best Buy's price matching, i.e. buying from the store off-contract and citing AT&T's price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett