Color of your Lumia 920

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I am so confused about which color should I choose for my Lumia 920.

I debating between Red, Yellow and Black. I currently own the black NL900, I did not like the White glossy NL900. But now I am so inclined towards the Yellow and Red, but I am worried about the glossy finish.

So, I wanted to check which colors you guys/gals are getting.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
White.
Was supposed to buy white N9 and Lumia 800, the color just came couple of months after release on both. So now i'm finally getting that white.
If Cyan was available here i might consider that as well. Love my cyan Lumia 800.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, thanks to AT&T you won't be able to compare the red and yellow in person like I had planned to. According to Nokia Conversations the yellow will only be available online.

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I really like the red, but don't think I can deal with the glossiness of the polycarbonate. I'll probably end up going with a matte finish, cyan or black

keevo69

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think it would be an red or white. The red would go nicely together my car's red leather seats (yes it's a two-seater cabriolet :D) or then the more conventional white. very hard to make decision. i've seen an black, white and yellow "live" but red only in photos. i think i made the final decision after seeing that red irl..

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Preface with how upset I am not being able to get grey in America.

I just purchased a white 920 to match my car's white platinum paint job. I was leaning toward the matte cyan but I didn't want to limit my options on my theme coloring. I know white, although high gloss, will allow me to change to any background picture and any theme color without minor or major clashing.

Now if only AT&T allowed us to pick our wireless charger colorway.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Got black as it's the only color for the dev phone. I wanted red originally, but the matte black looks and feels amazing.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the white for myself. It will be nice to have it match my Nook (limited edition white trim). The one I ordered for my wife is cyan - she loves blue and purple, so I'll set her up with purple live tiles.

Redspeed93

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well I wan't a cyan but I'm not sure if that's possible. Here in Denmark the black, grey, white, red and yellow are the only confirmed colours so far. :mad:

So if the cyan doesn't become available here in Denmark I have to find it in a nearby country, or get one from US. :dry

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I wan't a cyan but I'm not sure if that's possible. Here in Denmark the black, grey, white, red and yellow are the only confirmed colours so far. :mad:

So if the cyan doesn't become available here in Denmark I have to find it in a nearby country, or get one from US. :dry

I'll trade you a cyan for a grey. :)

I really wish grey was available in the US.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
It was between yellow and red, but I think I'm settling on yellow. Of course, as soon as I do that I find out yellow won't be in stores, and won't be delivered by the 9th :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium