verizon HTC 8X

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Heads up the release date for the HTC 8X on verizon is 11/15. Pre-orders on the 8th guys!!!! I am agent for vzw.
Hey since you're a Verizon agent, do you know if there is going to be any special return policy for the holidays? Like last year? I want the 8X but I'm just wondering if the Odyssey is the ATIV S, I would rather take that instead. And I might take the Galaxy Note II or HTC Droid DNA instead...

That is why for now I'm planning to buy from Best Buy. 14 day returns and no restocking fee or anything. :cool: Just hope Best Buy will have preorders available.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey since you're a Verizon agent, do you know if there is going to be any special return policy for the holidays? Like last year? I want the 8X but I'm just wondering if the Odyssey is the ATIV S, I would rather take that instead. And I might take the Galaxy Note II or HTC Droid DNA instead...

That is why for now I'm planning to buy from Best Buy. 14 day returns and no restocking fee or anything. :cool: Just hope Best Buy will have preorders available.

Isn't Best Buy a 30 day return window? I know VZW is 14 days, I've never paid a restocking fee though.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Isn't Best Buy a 30 day return window? I know VZW is 14 days, I've never paid a restocking fee though.
Yes Best Buy is 30 days BUT that is to return the PHONE. You won't get your upgrade back. So you're stuck on the contract. 14 days is to return the upgrade also...

You never paid a restocking fee at VZW?

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The ATIV Odyssey was just approved by the FCC yesterday. It should hit VZW in December as planned. Clearly the best they will have to offer considering the lame competition.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
The ATIV Odyssey was just approved by the FCC yesterday. It should hit VZW in December as planned. Clearly the best they will have to offer considering the lame competition.
Really hope it has a giant 2300mAh battery like the ATIV S. And definitely a bigger screen and more storage than the 8X... but for now getting the 8X.

fatrat727

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Restock fees depends on the store you go too. Personally I charge them 95% of the time. It's sales so everything add up in the end.

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
You have made my day! I really hope your aren't pulling our legs! I have been waiting for a release date for weeks I'm in limbo with my phone and really need an 8x. When we it be announced we can preorder? The 8th is tomorrow can I ca them up in the am to order or donor in store? Thanks man

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Any chance of a screenshot of the portal? :) Obviously feel free to remove personally identifiable information. We're just rather used to having our chains yanked on 8X dates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb