Charging mat for car

sandman

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So the wireless charging is still kinda gimmicky to me. At my desk or at home I don't have a problem just plugging it in. I will still hopefully get the free mat and try it out. Who knows, I may be surprised.

I was trying to find a scenario where the wireless charging does make sense. While driving I don't want to fumble with cords. Has anybody found a wireless charging pad with a car plug?

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yep, I have some ideas about trying to mount a charging pad under the console where I could rest the phone, allowing it to passively charge in that spot.

Given the open standard of these wireless chargers, Im guessing it wont be long before cars start introducing a wireless charging cubby as a standard option.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
yep, I have some ideas about trying to mount a charging pad under the console where I could rest the phone, allowing it to passively charge in that spot.

Given the open standard of these wireless chargers, Im guessing it wont be long before cars start introducing a wireless charging cubby as a standard option.
Exactly what I see in the future with many devices!

The product with a built in wireless charger imo will be the top of pc cases! You heard it here!

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If you get something like this: Amazon.com: eForCity Universal DC to AC Outlet Converter Adapter [US Plug]: Electronics

...then it won't be a problem to plug in a wireless charging mat, or anything else you want really.

Wireless charging makes sense for those who don't want to wake their partners while crawling into bed late, and have to fumble around with finding and inserting the cord. It also just seems plain convenient - I just want to get home, place my phone on my desk, and do what I need to do.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I want Nokia to release a dashboard/windshield mount that has built in NFC and wireless charging. the mount plugs into the 12v port and you simply slip the phone in. It starts charging and automatically opens up Nokia drive with the NFC sensor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon