Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using a iPhone 3GS with a shattered screen, no power button, no headphone jack,a broken camera(it works but the pictures come out pink because I flicked the lens to try and remove dust that was on it. ) ,the mic is broken , and there's a 1x2 inch piece of the shell missing in the back above the charger port. AT&T please send me my lumia 920!!! The skin on my thumbs are being shaved off every time I play fruit ninja. .

HeatherBea

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine right away and it says that it has shipped with the charging plate and will be delivered tomorrow by 4:30 via FedEx. I do have a special account through work but don't know if that makes a difference. I ordered the cyan as I wanted the matte finish.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Phone shipped yesterday, wireless charger shipped today.

This thread has also turned almost comical.

AT&T Sucks, Microsoft Sucks, Nokia sucks. Probably shouldn't have cancelled your pre-order and taken a chill pill.

AT&T ****ing sucks.

You are getting yours. Great. Congrats.

I ordered the second they got the preorder page fixed for non premier members, and was told today mine was not going to be shipped and they had no ETA. So yes. AT&T ****ing sucks.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
AT&T ****ing sucks.

I ordered the second they got the preorder page fixed for non premier members, and was told today mine was not going to be shipped and they had no ETA. So yes. AT&T ****ing sucks.
:confused:

I wish Nokia had not signed the exclusive contract with ATT.

Since I cancelled my order on premier

I'll miss out on $25 off for buying in store.

I'm not even sure the store will have the free wireless charger. :lol:

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
AT&T ****ing sucks.

Then switch to Sprint or Verizon. lol.

It's a popular phone. Wait at the store, or pre-order. No need to stress 10 years of your life off due to a PHONE. Iphone 5's are still shipping 3-4 weeks after you place the order. You'd probably die if you bought that phone and had to wait.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Called ATT lady very sweet lady, but had nothing to offer except processing. She did confirm the charger was coming... I am just worried cause I need to cancel my line before 3 days are up... will call them tomorrow and cancel the line if this bad boy doesnt ship.

Dont want to waste paying money for an activation fee...

Ordered at 3:59 AM Central time....

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Then switch to Sprint or Verizon. lol.

It's a popular phone. Wait at the store, or pre-order. No need to stress 10 years of your life off due to a PHONE. Iphone 5's are still shipping 3-4 weeks after you place the order. You'd probably die if you bought that phone and had to wait.

Oh he has already made it clear he is switching to Verizon.... Funny how he was the first one that told everyone to be patient....

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh he has already made it clear he is switching to Verizon.... Funny how he was the first one that told everyone to be patient....

Yes. Be patient. That was BEFORE they flat out told me my order was not being shipped and they had no ETA, despite several people getting theirs shipped having ordered much later than me.

Patience will not make that any less bull****ty on their part.

Welcome to the forum.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Update:

Placed order for cyan 920 Wednesday morning, 12:25am EST. Among the first, no doubt. Premier site. Immediately got a confirmation email. Email lists charging plate as being among the order.

Order never changed from "processing" when using the link in the email and flat-out didn't exist when I used the normal AT&T order status checker, so I called this morning. They told me to call Premier, so I did. Woman I spoke to pushed the order through to the warehouse and upgraded me to free next-day shipping. Okay, great. I might get it by Friday after all...

Order now shows in the checker; not backorderd; says processing; lists NOKIA 920 and the ipad SIM, and no charging pad. I did online chat; asked about the charging plate, she said I wasn't early enough to get a free one. Her info shows my order as being placed just this morning. I insisted I'd placed it right when preorders started but she had no record of that. I asked if I could get a $50 credit; no. Told her a lot of people are miffed at AT&T right now.

So I guess when the Premier rep "pushed" my order through she canceled my initial order and made a new one, and neglected to add the charging pad to the order...? But using the link in my original Premier confirmation email I still see "processing" - so do I have two orders now? (Each has a different order number wtf) Guess I'll call Premier back tonight, ugh. So frustrated.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Update:

Placed order for cyan 920 Wednesday morning, 12:25am EST. Among the first, no doubt. Premier site. Immediately got a confirmation email. Email lists charging plate as being among the order.

Order never changed from "processing" when using the link in the email and flat-out didn't exist when I used the normal AT&T order status checker, so I called this morning. They told me to call Premier, so I did. Woman I spoke to pushed the order through to the warehouse and upgraded me to free next-day shipping. Okay, great. I might get it by Friday after all...

Order now shows in the checker; not backorderd; says processing; lists NOKIA 920 and the ipad SIM, and no charging pad. I did online chat; asked about the charging plate, she said I wasn't early enough to get a free one. Her info shows my order as being placed just this morning. I asked if I could get a $50 credit; no. Told her a lot of people are miffed at AT&T right now.

So I guess when the Premier rep "pushed" my order through she canceled my initial order and made a new one, and neglected to add the charging pad to the order...? But using the link in my original Premier confirmation email I still see "processing" - so do I have two orders now? (Each has a different order number wtf) Guess I'll call Premier back tonight, ugh. So frustrated.
I gave up on ATT premier reps trying to help

They couldn't answer my question as to why people who order yesterday afternoon are getting theirs shipped and not the people who actually pre-ordered right away...

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

They couldn't answer my question as to why people who order yesterday afternoon are getting theirs shipped and not the people who actually pre-ordered right away...
For what its worth, I ordered yesterday afternoon and am still processing as well.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Every store OOS except one in goddam suburbs with limited stock. ATT is real pissing me off right now.
most stores have not updated their inventory.

I went to a physical store nearby. They are offering Red, Cyan, White and Black tomorrow.

Most stores should carry the same colors.

Trocien

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Placed order for cyan 920 Wednesday morning. Standard site.

I am NOT a Premier person.

My Cyan 920 and Sim card just shipped and I have tracking numbers. Should be here Monday.

I did not bother contacting Customer Service for the wireless charging pad. I will wait till I get the phone before I deal with it.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Be patient. That was BEFORE they flat out told me my order was not being shipped and they had no ETA, despite several people getting theirs shipped having ordered much later than me.

Patience will not make that any less bull****ty on their part.

Welcome to the forum.

YouMad.jpg

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I called them back using the original tracking number. Also couldn't answer that same question - of why others are getting theirs shipped despite my very early preorder. They said it is still processing (as the website shows) with a scheduled delivery date now of November 12 (ugh), and apparently the charging plate is indeed still included with the order. I'M SO CONFUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos