Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 3am Nov 7th, not premier, and mine still says processing.

Wtf AT&T?

I'm switching from Sprint and porting my number over so maybe it's taking longer, only thing I can think of.

I specifically skipped porting my number from Verizon to avoid any complications on that end. I have seen people get successful ports and shipping confirmation for their orders though.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
By the way, a lot of Lumia 900 shipments didn't get updated information until the 11th hour as well. Some were getting shipping notifications late in the day and the phone still showed up the next morning.
Hopefully this is a mirror of that situation where they just couldn't keep up. Maybe it's just a bad inventory management system?

This is exactly what happened when I pre-ordered my L900. The system didn't update until very late in the game. I received my phone that Friday before the retail Sunday release anyway.

I wouldn't rely on the online tracking tool for such a huge launch. And by huge I mean (Lumia 920/820, Samsung GN2, and iPhone 5 (still!).

I'm sure their antiquated billing/tracking system is way out of date. I used to do Tier 3 support for a similar carrier. Let me tell you, it's all jacked up back there. LOL

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, but after working my way into finding premier chat (because I can't create a Premier support account for some reason), he was able to tell me that my order was in the "Activated" step, even though what I could see didn't reflect this, and that meant it's ready to ship.

He couldn't give me any shipping information, though, and told me I had to call the general department to get that info. Can't do that now, because I'm at work, but will try to give them a call when I'm done, and hopefully I'll still have the phone tomorrow. Really don't want to go a whole extra weekend without the phone, and I can't afford to wait to get the online order refunded if I go buy one in-store and return this one.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
My order from the night of the preorders for a white (premier) just got a tracking number. I won't get it until Monday =(. Shoulda canceled but was hoping all the hoopla about potential logistics adjustments etc. was true.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
By the way, a lot of Lumia 900 shipments didn't get updated information until the 11th hour as well. Some were getting shipping notifications late in the day and the phone still showed up the next morning.
Hopefully this is a mirror of that situation where they just couldn't keep up. Maybe it's just a bad inventory management system?

Also happened with the HTC One X...

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm far from the sharpest peanut in the turd but one of the few things my small brain retained is that it's never wise to choose a carrier based on a device. Everything comes full circle in the end.

All carriers suck. There is little difference between Verizon and AT&T or Sprint aside from coverage depending on where you live. They all charge way too much for service. They all employ people who don't know about the products. They all run into delays when shipping things sometimes. They all piss people off because they all suck in one way or another.

Please stop acting as if one is the gold standard and AT&T is the worst thing since the third reich because that is horse crap. Anyone who has had more than one carrier knows this.

I've had zero problems of any consequence with any of my carriers and I've used all three of the major ones, plus MetroPCS.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, status page says "processing" but I just received email....
"We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment"

weeeee :) hope it arrives tomorrow

Kei Square

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
for the folks who pre-ordered, when are you receiving your order ? FRIDAY? if so, which shipping option did you pick? I'm noticing a trend that even people who select the free shipping, is getting it the same time folks who picked next day? Any one else?
i ordered a red and a white one... i got confirmation for shipping on the red one first then the white one.. both next day air... 3pm tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.... DO YOU LIFT?;)

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
yea, the att sucks deduction is pretty ridiculous. I still have an account on sprint and had Verizon for over 5 years until the first iphone came out. att has always been the most accommodating when I ask for a waived fee, a refund, overages from international stuff reduced etc. they have always gone out of their way on the fees front (I got many stories). so just because I get my phone 3 days later, i'm not going to assume they just suck. also their LTE is blaaaazing in my area..

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well like a dummy, I didn't look at the color that I wanted and they are shipping me Hi Gloss Red. Oh well I can cover it with a case. I have never bought any phone other than Black. Like a model T Ford you can order any color that you like as long as it is Black.

Still bull****. My phone is stuck in processing... STILL! Ordered at 3:59 AM CT.... why cant they get anything right.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Just for fun I tried to place a new order just now...it says it will ship today and be delivered tomorrow. How late do they ship until?

shard#WP

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
for the folks who pre-ordered, when are you receiving your order ? FRIDAY? if so, which shipping option did you pick? I'm noticing a trend that even people who select the free shipping, is getting it the same time folks who picked next day? Any one else?
i ordered a red and a white one... i got confirmation for shipping on the red one first then the white one.. both next day air... 3pm tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.... DO YOU LIFT?;)

I didn't get to choose shipping but do know I wasn't charged extra. Fed Ex claims it will be here Friday.

kdk#AC

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine says it is processing. I ordered it 11/07 and I just did a text chat with a rep and they said to wait 48 hrs. I said I will cancel it if not sent in another 24 hrs. I should have went to the store to get it tomorrow :mad:

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
It's kinda weird seeing that some people got a freight option and some people didn't. I had a choice between Priority or Overnight (which cost $14) and I didn't even think about it and left it at Priority.

In most cases the carrier (AT&T and other carriers) ship new phone orders 2-day. I would imagine most people will get their phones by Saturday regardless of their freight order status.

winniebaygo

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with a rep. They will ship until midnight EST. If you don't have a tracking number by then, you won't ship until tomorrow or later.

You can still cancel if you have no tracking number and go to a store. I'm probably going to do this if I don't get a tracking number.

Ordered in store red 920 and a red charger @6pm CST yesterday. All show processing or in progress. Bank account not yet charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo