Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbMobile

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Received my 920 today at around 12:30pm MST. I ordered it with overnight shipping at around 1am on the 7th. Wireless charger due to arrive tomorrow.

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
finally the order status

After finally calling att because my charger got shipped but phone didn't. The first rep was really rude he said it was back ordered and at least take 3 business days before they get any stock and of course I can't cancel it now. But second time I called this nice lady told me that my phone would ship today or 2mrw and arrive on Monday. Next thing I know I checked the order status and even though it still says processing it had fedex tracking with delivering soon Monday so at the end I just get it two days later.

warrentaye

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
SO I ordered Cyan and for some reason it took 24hrs to process, now my card is charged and I got the email waiting for shipment. But when I look at the status its backordered >,>

Is there still any chance of being shipped over night and its just that way in the system? Would really suck if the Cyan version is really back ordered.

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I ordered two 920s in the store yesterday at noon. I am showing the charge pads being shipped but not the phones.

With my past experience in pre-orders from ATT is the fact they are going to ship but the shipping info does not update until sometime during the night. I think the fulfillment ships all the phones and then updates ATT with the shipment info.

I know to be patient with ATT....

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I called my local after cancelling my premier order that was screwed. They have limited supply but have white. I will be headed there 7 am tomorrow and wait for them to open

cdd543

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I got my "prepared for shipment" email this afternoon and I had ordered my red lumia yesterday around 3pm mountain. When I ordered I paid extra for overnight and it said it would ship today. I can confirm my full amount has been deducted for the phone. I've preordered from ATT in the past and remember some version of the iphone showing "backordered" up until I got tracking and it arrived on time.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
My Cyan order finally showed up with a tracking number (I ordered first thing at midnight on the 7th). It is shipping with the SIM in the same box. No mention of the wireless charger as I forgot to add it. Maybe it will be included. Package is 2lbs. Delivery Estimate: Monday. If I wasnt going for the online only cyan, I would have cancelled and went to my store.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
My Cyan order finally showed up with a tracking number (I ordered first thing at midnight on the 7th). It is shipping with the SIM in the same box. No mention of the wireless charger as I forgot to add it. Maybe it will be included. Package is 2lbs. Delivery Estimate: Monday. If I wasnt going for the online only cyan, I would have cancelled and went to my store.

Who is delivering it?

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the cyan at 645 am on 11/7/12. Received email that the order processed and was sent to the warehouse. But is currently in processing on the site and in AT&T systems. Ugh

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipment confirmation and tracking #. Expected tomorrow by 4:30 PM (I picked overnight). I ordered it around 1:00 AM this morning (the 8th). I think it's just taking them a while to update their system. So everyone that has a status of Processing probably will have it changed to shipped soon.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
SO I ordered Cyan and for some reason it took 24hrs to process, now my card is charged and I got the email waiting for shipment. But when I look at the status its backordered >,>

Is there still any chance of being shipped over night and its just that way in the system? Would really suck if the Cyan version is really back ordered.
Well, I've gone from processing, to receiving an email that it's gone to the warehouse for delivery and then I check the status and it says backordered. Now it shows "processing" again but with the sim replacement as shipping soon, which I find funny. this is a mess. I hope one of these times that I refresh i'll see "shipped" :)

eallan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Att should have freaking sent it overnight. Seems like cyan is two day shipping and left after other colors. I wish those assholes would have TOLD US SOMETHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa