Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumboScrimps

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I definitely pre-ordered the phone at midnight, and it's telling me its now been shipped and will be here monday -_____-, they didn't even give me the option of one day shipping cause I would've paid for that :mad:

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
2nd Update: My order status has now gone from back ordered to processing but the sim card is listed as 'pending shipment.' I think that the order is back ordered but because the sim is ready it is listed as processing?
yeah, i'm in the same boat. I might take my chances at the store tomorrow and if they have it i'll try to cancel the online order.

AlexSea

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just realized the SIM on my order is "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad" and its description is "Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G uses a specific Micro-SIM that can only be used in iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G. This is the replacement SIM for iPad customers who may have lost or damaged the SIM that came with the device at purchase".

Should I be worried??

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just realized the SIM on my order is "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad" and its description is "Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G uses a specific Micro-SIM that can only be used in iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G. This is the replacement SIM for iPad customers who may have lost or damaged the SIM that came with the device at purchase".

Should I be worried??
No that is normal. That was the first device that had the micro sim; they haven't updated their crap.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Should I be worried??

I think it is just a naming error with AT&T. A bunch of us have it too.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Should I be worried??

No, I think it just explains to customers the micro-sim is different than the regular sim although it is becoming more customary now (920 uses it).

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
it claimed that my order had been cancelled!

Yeah the automated thing told me mine was cancelled at the very end too, I think that is normal because it's not cancelled and still processing.

What a disaster this has been, I was fully expecting my order to ship this morning and arrive tomorrow, instead, I just hope it ships tomorrow.

There was no option for a charging pad when I preordered, the CS just told me to wait until I got my order and that it should be with it, if not, call in. Probably won't even get one at this point.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Now see there were a bunch of people who said that if they didn't get a charging pad, to call in or go to a store to pick one up for free. Anyone gonna go to a store tomorrow with their new charger-less Lumia 920 and ask for a free charger like the rep said we could? lol

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow my status finally changed.

Just refreshed and saw a ship date and tracking number listed and got super excited but then realized its only for the wireless charger.

Dammit lol

Just realized the fact that the charger shipped means I wont be able to cancel the online order and go to the store tomorrow :/

TNL Nick

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The charger status updated sometime in the last several hours. It is being sent separately and should arrive on Monday. Here's wishing good luck to those still in the dark about their order statuses.

irrationaljay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My cyan Lumia will be here before 4:30PM tomorrow, its already in town actually ��.
In other news my free charge plate just shipped and will arrive Monday.

hellerz85

May 16, 2011
Visit site
So this whole first come first serve crap they say when you are pre-ordering..sounds like a bunch of bs to me. Seeing people saying theirs are shipping already, and they just ordered this morning?? I think i ordered mine exactly 2 minutes after midnight the first night. And its still stuck in processing..../sigh fail ATT..never again will i pre-order

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
****, i'm just hoping to get this thing early next week. Maybe I shouldn't have given AT&T negative feedback until AFTER I received my phone

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been stuck on Processing all day, and is still. I had ordered just hours after pre-orders went up (and as soon as the website actually started working).

Hoping that it's just the site not posting anything. I had selected Overnight shipping, so I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't come until next week when I could have gone in to a store in the morning and saved the cost of overnight shipping.... Ah well, first world problems amirite....

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
November 08, 2012, 11:16 am

MEMPHIS, TN 38118

I'm going to guess the odds of the phone being here tomorrow (Pennsylvania) are slim. But hey you never know.

alphacc82

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine said status attention up until this afternoon. Premier cust service was horrid, no one could give me an answer. As soon as I could I canceled. Going to pick up in store in the am....

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I told you guys AT&T premier customers get ****ing SCREWED. I pre ordered on the 7th and the lady says it hasn't even shipped yet. And some people ordered this morning and they are getting it tomorrow ?

****ing TWILIGHT ZONE for how jacked up that is

I'm just going to go into the store and have them cancel mine and get it from the store

Honestly AT&T needs to throw whatever online system they have in the trash. Complete garbage.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Won't be here until Monday... I should have just cancelled and walked into the store. Now I'll go through the long weekend without my phone for the majority of it.
Oh well, there's plenty of Halo to fill the void.
I may still go pick one up and just refuse the delivery.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
What's weird is now I have a status update of

November 08, 2012, 6:41 pm in MEMPHIS, TN 38118

Maybe, just maybe, it might make it to Raleigh, NC tomorrow. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720