Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumbleb80

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Horrible experience this morning, went to the AT&T store on 590 5th ave in NY after confirming on AT&T site that they had the phone in stock. Went there but they had no charging plate. Was told that they didn't know anything about free charging plate and that it must be an online only deal. Then I ordered online and it said charging plate would ship at a later date so fine..... Now online order is back ordered so I chatted online with AT&T rep who said that they can cancel the order if I want and that the charging plate was in fact an online only deal so I didn't want to cancel the order.

Just now I when to AT&T store in Rock plaza even though on the AT&T site it said that the store was out of stock since early this morning. The rep there told me that they had one more and that I will get the charging plate and I asked if I can buy it and cancel my existing online order, the rep told me that cancellations would take 3 days to go through the system :confused: which I don't really believe..... horrible horrible experience. The worst part is getting conflicting info from every AT&T employee I spoke to. I can't believe that AT&T can't even give a 2 minute training session or at least send a one pager regarding the phone and what it comes with.

I'm so glad the feds blocked AT&T from buying T-Mobile. Hopefully T-Mobile can regroup and in 2 years the **** with AT&T........:mad:

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
At this point, I think were all just getting trolled. Theres no doubt in my mind that customer service is just telling you what they have "heard" from other representatives at their branch. They have to tell you something and its not going to be, "I dont know".
I've spoke with a rep that had no idea what the Lumia 920 was. Then I end up saying something like, "if you navigate to AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service using your default browser..."

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got my upgrade fee waived because of this charging plate issue. I was told I will get one for free by I have to find a store with them unstock

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got to be honest, I have tried remaining optimistic and hopeful as well as patient. I preordered Wednesday morning after staying up Tuesday night and suffering from website problems. I was told it would ship on the 8th so I paid extra for overnight shipping. I had my card charged yesterday and yet no shipping update, still on processing.

I tried speaking logically to a rep, my email stated I would be billed upon shipping, has my phone shipped? She says it is in the process of being prepared to be sent for shipping. Are you kidding me?! I wouldn't mind if I wasn't billed but this cluster **** has left me without the phone AND down $150 which I can't cancel until I receive the phone, whenever that might be.

pedro0223

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
So, stopped my the store I ordered my Cyan version at. They don't have it but they assured me it would be there either this afternoon with their 2nd shipment or tomorrow. I then called 611 and they see what I see, that it's still in process. They also confirmed there is nothing on my account holding it back and that their system shows plenty of stock. I have zero confidence of seeing my phone this weekend.

barg4barg

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys you have some problems while expecting your nokia 920 to arrive.
I've already got my lumia 920 here in Russia for 800$ officially (white color)

GREAT PHONE

BUT

BAD BATTERY.

TODAY MY BATTERY DIED IN 7 HOURS!!!! NOW MY SWEET LUMIA 920 IS LAYING IN FRONT OF ME WITH ALL THE CONNECTIVITY SWITCHED OFF AND LOSING JUICE WITH THE FRIGHTENING PACE OF 9%/HOUR

NOKIA GUYS, WHAT TO DO?

soft version 1.0.202041.3
micros. SOC: 8960

Guys, could you share your experience of lumia 920 battery life?

Last edited:

bumbleb80

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
At this point, I think were all just getting trolled. Theres no doubt in my mind that customer service is just telling you what they have "heard" from other representatives at their branch. They have to tell you something and its not going to be, "I dont know".
I've spoke with a rep that had no idea what the Lumia 920 was. Then I end up saying something like, "if you navigate to AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service using your default browser..."
Geezzzz I feel so special now (See chat below with AT&T rep) WTF!

***ATT REP****: ******** I do apologize if the representative at the store does not know about the free charging plate because not all of at&t customer has the special offer about the charging plate. You are one of the valued customer that has the offer.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Geezzzz I feel so special now (See chat below with AT&T rep) WTF!

***ATT REP****: ******** I do apologize if the representative at the store does not know about the free charging plate because not all of at&t customer has the special offer about the charging plate. You are one of the valued customer that has the offer.

HAHAHA I can't believe how manipulative AT&T is. There's a difference between incompetent and manipulative, unfortunately they are somehow both.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol just received a call from att stating that they can't honor the free wireless charger that the rep before told me even tho he put the note onto account. Lolol omg these people. I hung up with her and she called me back and said sir every preorder will get a charging pad but it will ship at a later date. I will call you next Friday to check in with you to see the status of your pad and phone. But you are getting one. LoLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I feel like I'm in the twilight zone

omextreme

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Trying to chat... Ever feel like they are not paying attention?

Julius T: Is that for the line xxx-xxx-xxxx? What part of the order was missing?
adam s: the wireless charging pad and the microsim
Julius T: Let me check the order that was placed to you. Please hold on.
Julius T: About the download. If i may ask, are you going to download applications? Games? or ringtones?

webwevers#WN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
No idea of when phones will ship

I just spoke with someone at at&t and was connected to a manager, I am coming over from Sprint and ordered three phones on the 7 one for my Dad and two Nokia lumia 920's a yellow one and a cyan one. I paid for overnight shipping and when I ordered I was told that all of the phones will be sent by the 9th. I received one phone today, not the 920's just a phone for my Dad. Today I was told that they are now out of stock of all of the colored 920's. They did not know when they would receive more but the manager I spoke with said the he heard that Nokia was sending all of the colored phones to MS Stores and did not have enough for them. He thought I would know about shipping sometime next week and that he was sure that it would not be until after Thanksgiving or first part of December for the Yellow and Cyan 920's. I am completly amazed by the lack of information that AT&T telling. For someone coming over from another carrier they sure are making a great first impression.

hellerz85

May 16, 2011
Visit site
So this morning i checked my pre-order. Still said pending. So i just cancelled it. Then i went to our corporate store in town, and they only had black in stock, they were waiting on more colors to arrive today. Then i called an authorized retailer...same thing, but she will call me when they get some more in. An hour later, she called...i went to the store and got it!! I wasnt eligibale for an upgrade, but apparently it only costed me 300 bucks...not sure how that happened..but im not complaining!

So far...i love it!! best phone ever!

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else notice in their FedEx trackings the "Local Scan Time" can be changed to "Origin Time'" or "Destination time." There is a huge difference in these times. You would assume local would be the current time zone, but it is not. I am not sure it seems like the times being displayed may be somewhere in Europe. Weird. But when I change it to destination, the times get shifted. Instead of being received in memphis last night at 7pm, it changes to yesterday at 11 am. Difference of 8 hours? WTF

So I am not sure which time to use. The destination time seems plausible that it could be delivered today, but the local time one basically there is no chance (due to the 8 hour time differece).

omextreme

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I am tired of only talking to the low level customer support guys. Here is my plan to get to the near top of the command chain.

ATT... how can we help you..
me.. Yes I ordered a black Lumia 920 and there is an issue with the shipment...
att.. sorry to hear that what seems to be the problem.
Me,.. i'd like to speak with a manager
att... I am authorized to help you...
me... well i received the box from Fedex and its HUGE... opened it up and unless i counted wrong there are 50-60 Lumina 920's in here...
Att.. please hold transferring you to the VP of sales.....

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally appear to have gotten some information. I called and asked to speak to a manager right away after the rep gave me different information than the person I had chatted with a few hours earlier.

I explained to the manger that I had gotten 3 different stories from 3 different people and that I was very frustrated by being given the runaround and that I was looking for some answers. He claimed to understand and gave me what, appears to be some information. The 820 that I ordered was supposedly shipped yesterday and he provided me a tracking number via USPS. I checked the order on USPS and find no information. The manager also claimed that the 920's were all shipping today and that I would receive an e-mail later on with a tracking number. The latest date of delivery, according to him, is Tues.

I then asked him why everyone was getting so much misinformation. He told me is was that the customer service reps were not looking in the right place in their system and that they needed to do better training.

So, anyway, that is the latest and greatest as far as I know. If you are calling in, I suggest politely, but firmly requesting to speak with a supervisor. I was initially told that none were available and that they would escalate my call for follow-up within 48 hours. I told them that was unacceptable and that I would hold for a manager until they got off of the other call they were on. After saying that, I had a manager on the line in about 30 seconds.

Hard to know what is going on right now. Good luck.

Jason

pedro0223

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
If you look at the order page now on ATT's site, it explicitly states: The included Nokia Wireless Charging Plate will ship at a later date.

At the least, we'll all have to follow up once/if we get our phones to make sure we get the plate.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I think that those of us that are on Twitter should create some creative hashtag involving AT&T or Nokia to get our frustration out in the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb