Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
here's another error:

OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-331-0500 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order.

Are you using this link?
https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status#

If I use that, it still doesn't show up. But if I go into OLAM, I can click MyOrders and see it there. Seems to be a disconnect between the 2 systems.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Are you using this link?
https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status#

If I use that, it still doesn't show up. But if I go into OLAM, I can click MyOrders and see it there. Seems to be a disconnect between the 2 systems.
that's the same page where I tried to find the order

no luck:dry

And since i can't access online account management yet (porting number over), I'm out of luck with status.

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
that's the same page where I tried to find the order

no luck:dry

And since i can't access online account management yet (porting number over), I'm out of luck with status.
Are you using internet explorer? try to switch browsers and enter the captcha... i've had the same problem.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my red 920 last night at about midnight EST. My order status still says processing. Estimated arrival date is 11/9 but I have no shipping info or tracking number. I am a premier customer...

I also preordered a galaxy note 2 on Oct 26 and that one still says it's processing as well.. no tracking info yet. Wtf ATT?? I sold my one X today since I didn't wanna lose out on the sale so I had to go "rent" an optimus G from Best buy till my lumia shows up. Hopefully it doesn't take too long because I really am liking this phone lol.

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my red 920 last night at about midnight EST. My order status still says processing. Estimated arrival date is 11/9 but I have no shipping info or tracking number. I am a premier customer...

I also preordered a galaxy note 2 on Oct 26 and that one still says it's processing as well.. no tracking info yet. Wtf ATT?? I sold my one X today since I didn't wanna lose out on the sale so I had to go "rent" an optimus G from Best buy till my lumia shows up. Hopefully it doesn't take too long because I really am liking this phone lol.
For some reason the page doesn't show up right on internet explorer ... try chrome , you should see details there...

cammsaul

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
nothing for red 920 yet on premier

Ordered a red 920 this afternoon and right away got the email "your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/09/12". Order page still says "Status: Attention" so I called customer service and they said the order is currently being processed by the system but they can't give me any more information

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Guys, it takes a long time to input all of these tracking numbers for orders. Microsoft took days to do it with the surface. Give it time.

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a red 920 this afternoon and right away got the email "your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/09/12". Order page still says "Status: Attention" so I called customer service and they said the order is currently being processed by the system but they can't give me any more information
Same thing happening to me, I ordered it at Midnight though... They told me it takes 24 hours to process, so I'm going to call them at around 1 second after 24 hours...

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
What's Internet Explorer?

I'm using chrome. I even tried safari. When I try to go through the ATT website and click on my orders it just shows a couple boxes but no details or anything if I click on the orders. If I go through the link I got in the email it says processing.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Guys, it takes a long time to input all of these tracking numbers for orders. Microsoft took days to do it with the surface. Give it time.

I hope to Belfiore that there isn't a department at AT&T with people sitting down and manually typing in order information and tracking numbers into customer's accounts. We have computers for a reason. -_-'

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope to Belfiore that there isn't a department at AT&T with people sitting down and manually typing in order information and tracking numbers into customer's accounts. We have computers for a reason. -_-'

I didn't mean it was a process done manually by one person. But all having a tacking number means is that the shipping label was scanned. It doesn't mean it was actually put on a truck and is moving.

So someone who doesn't get shipping info until tomorrow will still probably get the product the same day as someone who gets it today.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't mean it was a process done manually by one person. But all having a tacking number means is that the shipping label was scanned. It doesn't mean it was actually put on a truck and is moving.

So someone who doesn't get shipping info until tomorrow will still probably get the product the same day as someone who gets it today.

I know I was kidding, I just found it a funny thought to see a whole room of people dedicated to copying and pasting information from the FedEx website into our orders. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb