Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GivenToFly55

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 4am EST 11/7. Black. Shipped and w/ tracking number.

My charge plate still says processing... Hoping this is incorrect, not sure why they would ship separate.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh snap, order status page says Fedex now, but still no tracking numbers. I assume that's a good sign though, so I should be set. Ship date says the 7th.

Now that this stuff is on its way, can someone tell me where to buy one of those Fatboy pillow things?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know where they are shipping from? If it's Texas I probably won't get mine shipped until the day before.

Oh snap, order status page says Fedex now, but still no tracking numbers. I assume that's a good sign though, so I should be set. Ship date says the 7th.

Now that this stuff is on its way, can someone tell me where to buy one of those Fatboy pillow things?

I don't think any of these accessories go on sale until the 16th.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My order status said "Status: Attention" so I called. They had no record of it. The rep was extremely nice, put the order in, waived the activation fee and added overnight shipping no charge. It took about 30 minutes because he didn't see the free charging plate and had to get approval for it. I was just driving home from work so the time didn't bother me. The order is correct and I saved another $36.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I was told that they wouldn't charge your card until your item shipped...

I ordered the Yellow 920 and my card just got charged...

Online still says Processing... And since it's a new number, no OLAM...

It would be amazing if this sucker actually shipped.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys getting the OLAM to work? I'm using chrome and all I see when I click on my orders is a box with a silhouette picture with a paperclip.. I mouse over and it double's up and a phone picture shows up.. I click on it.. nothing happens?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I was told that they wouldn't charge your card until your item shipped...

I ordered the Yellow 920 and my card just got charged...

Online still says Processing... And since it's a new number, no OLAM...

It would be amazing if this sucker actually shipped.

Just because they haven't added tracking info to your order doesn't mean they don't have it yet.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
In case people aren't already doing so, use this order status page, as it seems to be updated much more quickly than anything else:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Login%3FproductType%3Dwireless&token=hx50_Ic-

I guess i'm still gonna go in on Friday to see what other accessories they may have for the phone. A nice case would be good, or an even better wireless charger.

That's the exact page I'm using and it's not working.. I click on the order and nothing happens.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
For people who have orders shipped can you include your location and color/shipping options?

I have a white one going to Los Angeles with no shipping yet

sandman

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just got a notice it shipped. But it says parts are preordered and will ship when available...so, I wonder if the phone or the pad shipped...

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

I bought one here today. Looks like it won't ship for 9 days though. :dry

Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow for Lumia 820/920 (Black) #DT-901NOIR - Expansys USA

I'll probably go by the AT&T store on Friday to see if they have any. I'd like to have one for the office too anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo