Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought one here today. Looks like it won't ship for 9 days though. :dry

Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow for Lumia 820/920 (Black) #DT-901NOIR - Expansys USA

I'll probably go by the AT&T store on Friday to see if they have any. I'd like to have one for the office too anyway.

Whoa. $96!? That's a bit much. I was hoping it'd just be the pillow and you put it over an existing Nokia wireless charger. I'm gonna have to wait till that price comes down before I drop for one of those. That's pretty crazy. I'll buy some red fabric and staple it over my free black charger. XD

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Whoa. $96!? That's a bit much. I was hoping it'd just be the pillow and you put it over an existing Nokia wireless charger. I'm gonna have to wait till that price comes down before I drop for one of those. That's pretty crazy. I'll buy some red fabric and staple it over my free black charger. XD

I thought the wireless charger coming with the 920 was the wireless charging STAND not the flat pad.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with premier rep.

Order was not processed so rep processed.

they are not sure when it will be shipped out.

I even asked for overnight shipping.

So much for getting the cyan on friday :mad:

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm a new customer porting my number. Using premier I submitted my order for a cyan at about 12:30am EST, got a confirmation email with order number immediately. The status link within has shown processing all day... I tried looking up the order using the other link people are using in here to no avail (also tried with mobile number with no luck). Just get the "wait 24 hours" OS001 message.

I must have been among the earliest to order, why can't I get a shipping confirmation?? Uuuugh I'm so antsy.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm a new customer porting my number. Using premier I submitted my order for a cyan at about 12:30am EST, got a confirmation email with order number immediately. The status link within has shown processing all day... I tried looking up the order using the other link people are using in here to no avail (also tried with mobile number with no luck). Just get the "wait 24 hours" OS001 message.

I must have been among the earliest to order, why can't I get a shipping confirmation?? Uuuugh I'm so antsy.
Same thing happened to me.

They finally processed my order after 4 times calling in throughout the day.

Not something i want to deal with...

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Ive had the same messages, talked with numerous reps today, no ones mentioned any problems with it...

Same thing here.

I received an email immediately with a web order number and a link to check status. When I check the status through their it says it's being processed. When I try to go through the account management page "my orders" nothing comes up. I've called in twice now and had 2 different reps tell me that there is no tracking number, no projected ship date but they can't add next day shipping because the order is already in process and there's basically nothing I can do but wait to get an email with the shipping info. Really frustrated at this point. If I don't have any shipping info by tomorrow night I'll probably just cancel and try to pick up in store on Friday.

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine is now showing with today as the ship-date but still "processing".
Hopefully it will update with a tracking number

wc1qs.png

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
USPS website says Expected Delivery By: November 8, 2012

The USPS website says Expected Delivery By: November 8, 2012 (with Delivery Confirmation?)

Hope it's true for all of us!

wubba

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My order just added a shipping date of 11/07 on the phone and micro-sim card, but status still says processing.

An hour ago Premiere CS told me it would take 3-7 days to process!!!!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My order just added a shipping date of 11/07 on the phone and micro-sim card, but status still says processing.

An hour ago Premiere CS told me it would take 3-7 days to process!!!!

They probably have no idea what they are talking about. If your card has been charged, they probably have a tracking number and just need to get your order status' updated.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
From the conversation I just had;

My credit card was charged earlier today
Just wondering what "pending shipment" means
Christopher Fairchild: That would mean that they are creating your order. Either by manufacturing it. Or it is on a loading dock waiting to be picked up and have the shipping number put into the system and sent to you so you can track the new order
You: Oh alright. That is what I figured but wanted to confirm since I got charged. Thanks!

Not really sure what that means. I am assuming they just need to get the tracking number in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers