Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

snyderman3001

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
My card just got charged for the phone, but no tracking number and still says processing. Interestingly, when the rep in the store ordered the phone for me through their direct fulfillment system, he couldn't get the charging plate to show up as free, so he just discounted the phone $50. My card just got charged $50, so looks like the plate isn't shipping yet.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Last night, after the back-ordered issue with my pre-order, I went into my local AT&T store and spoke with the manager, and explained the situation. He was more than helpful. He took my name, number, account number and email address and said he would make sure to have one held for me. He did tell me to call in today after 4pm to see if they had arrived yet, or tomorrow after 1pm to do the same.

These are reasons I don't like to pre-order tech online. You never know what's going to happen. I'll take my chances at a store, instead. Congrats to all who have theirs en route to them. I'll have mine tomorrow night (...hopefully)

WIndowsReborn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Lumia 920 around 2am on the 7th. My account was charged and I got an email saying that my order was going to a warehouse for shipment. Today, I checked my bank account only to discover the funds have been returned to me and my order is just sitting there with a "Processing". Have no idea what's going on.

Edit: I'm thinking about trying to cancel and just heading into the store, but I don't see a cancel button :/

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Lumia 920 around 2am on the 7th. My account was charged and I got an email saying that my order was going to a warehouse for shipment. Today, I checked my bank account only to discover the funds have been returned to me and my order is just sitting there with a "Processing". Have no idea what's going on.

Edit: I'm thinking about trying to cancel and just heading into the store, but I don't see a cancel button :/
Same here. They charged me the full amount yesterday. Today all I have is a pending charge for $52

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to AT&T. Everything is fine on my order but the phone is now backordered :(

Backordered doesn't necessarily mean we'd be waiting a week for one, don't worry. I'm sure these guys have JIT inventory, they are probably delivering new phones to the warehouses as they come in.

That said, I'll be checking the status again tomorrow AM and if it's still in backorder, I'm going to hit the store.

I was fine with waiting as long as a year for a 920 until I got a big crack across the screen of my 900, now I'm eager to replace it ASAP because I'm not about to invest money in getting the screen replaced and the crack is driving me crazy.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
My card got charged, and I got an e-mail saying it's been processed and sent to shipping. No shipment confirmation yet though. I paid extra for overnight so I hope it goes out today.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

At the moment my account has a hold for the funds they haven't officially withdrawn the funds yet. That tells me that the order has not yet completed. If I don't have an update on shipping ETA by the end of the day I will also probably cancel and go get one at the store tomorrow.

WIndowsReborn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
At the moment my account has a hold for the funds they haven't officially withdrawn the funds yet. That tells me that the order has not yet completed. If I don't have an update on shipping ETA by the end of the day I will also probably cancel and go get one at the store tomorrow.

Yeah, this is my plan as well. How do we go about cancelling the order?

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
replacement micro-SIM?

An online check of my order status says "processing" even though I received an e-mail saying that it had been processed and was being sent to the warehouse for shipping. In addition, my online order status says that they are sending "replacement micro-SIM for iPad" for both the 920 and the 820 that I ordered. What is that about?

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this is my plan as well. How do we go about cancelling the order?
I dont know why every body things that the stores will have unlimited quantity?. Why dont you leave it in and then if you pick up in store then come and cancel. ?

I think this is what pple are gonna do.. Anyway i will be buying this only during black friday.. so i have time.. my wifey needs iphone.. so deal should be there duirng black friday and I will add the lumia 920.. I was not planning to buy but the 99 dollar has tipped the scale for me.

WIndowsReborn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
An online check of my order status says "processing" even though I received an e-mail saying that it had been processed and was being sent to the warehouse for shipping. In addition, my online order status says that they are sending "replacement micro-SIM for iPad" for both the 920 and the 820 that I ordered. What is that about?

Mine says the same thing in regard to the Ipad micro sim. And it says "Pending shipment" for it, but the phone says "Processing".

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I just looked at my order status and it says the same thing about the iPad replacement SIM. Not sure what that is, and the charger isn't showing up either, although it didn't give me the option for it when ordering.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
After I received the e-mail that mine had processed and gone to shipping, my status showed back ordered. An hour or so later it went to processing. So your back order status might change.

The funds are on hold in my account, not charged yet. Still processing. But my original confirmation letter said it will ship on the 8th. Which is today. So we'll see. Since I'm getting the cyan and have to order online. Not much I can do about it.

Odd on the differences in the way some have gotten information. I ordered yesterday morning at 10:41. At 10:42 got my confirmation e-mail. At 11:14 got the e-mail that it had been processed and sent to shipping. I saw yesterday where some people didn't get the sent to shipping for a few hours. Definitely no clear pattern here.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Checked this morning... got a tracking number for both my phone and plate! Both scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Gloss White
Ordered Wednesday morning at about 1215 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss