Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You've got to be kidding me!!!! My order which I placed Wednesday morning still shows as processing.

For a company that wants 4k of my money over the next 2 years in a family package, they are on the verge of me walking away.

May have to do with which color each of you ordered...

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised more people didn't place their orders at the Microsoft Store. I guess the wireless charger was too good of a deal to pass up. If I would of known this was going to be this much of a mess, I would of gone that route or gone to the store Friday morning.

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had time to read through this entire thread, but I certainly hope my order doesn't remain processing for days! I've never ordered through AT&T before and from the sounds of it, probably never will again=/

I had to jump through hoops, but I finally got to place the order for the cyan 920 at full retail and get a free charging pad (which the stores would not do).

It's torture seeing all these people getting theirs today, I REALLY hope we get ours early next week!

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hang tight guys. I was processing for two full days and finally shipped this morning. Not coming until Tuesday but I can wait.

I'm confident you will be shipping soon.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
FedEx - Hold at FedEx Location

Assuming you're also shipping via Fedex.

Yup, FedEx. Thanks for the suggestion but when I called the automated system said it was not eligible for this service since the shipper requested it be delivered (only?) to the shipping address.

I doubt they will even try to deliver it on Saturday since the drivers know we are closed....otherwise I would consider going in and waiting for it :/

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Got my phone delivered Friday, as expected. But somehow they screwed up my service plan. After activating the phone, all I can do is place calls; no text/data. To make matters worse, my previous phone (iPhone 4) is now deactivated, although I can still text other iPhone users over wi-fi; kind of confusing.

Called support during my work break but the guy was a total idiot and didn't know what he was talking about. I told him I was using the 920 to make the call and he was instructing me to turn on/off different settings and he even asked me to turn on/off airplane mode. WTF, it would hang up if I did that. I'll have to just go to a store tomorrow to try and get this sorted out.

I checked my online account and it seems all I have is a calling plan (which is an old $29.99 plan that I've always been transferring over) on the account. It seems like my unlimited data/text didn't transfer over? So my monthly charge is currently only $29.99. Ugh ...

But so far, I'm loving the phone. The weight issue was so overblown; feels like almost the same weight as my iPhone 4.

mxdude834

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well after two days of my USPS tracking number showing it just sitting at the sorting facility, it has arrived in my local area (cyan). If you're phone is shipping through USPS, all I can say is be patient because it'll update your status eventually.

Nikola Bowie

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yup, FedEx. Thanks for the suggestion but when I called the automated system said it was not eligible for this service since the shipper requested it be delivered (only?) to the shipping address.

I doubt they will even try to deliver it on Saturday since the drivers know we are closed....otherwise I would consider going in and waiting for it :/

That sucks!

This question no longer applies: Any chance you could just go to work and wait for it?

Last edited:

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
White Lumia 920 Pre-ordered on Nov 7 Around 4:30AM Eastern Time. Shipped Nov 8. Expected arrival Today! YAY! :D
There was no mention of the wireless charger, but service reps (who are idiots that can't spell) said that it should come with all online orders. I still can't find the wireless charger on the ATT website.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Got up this morning and finally got a status update. Both my phones have been shipped. Now here's my problem.

I'm traveling next week and I don't have a cell phone. After pre-ordering on Wednesday morning I received an email from AT&T that said:

"Thank you for ordering from AT&T. Customers that place their order prior to 3:00 PM EDT November 8th may receive their device on November 9th. At AT&T, we promise to ship our products in the order in which requests are received."

To add insult to injury they decided to ship both my phones USPS. Why on earth would a company do this? My order is already overdue, why wouldn't they make the effort and send it overnight with Fedex.

I tried going into both a corporate store and calling support. Both told me that they couldn't cancel my order. There are 920's sitting in my local store but apparently I can't buy them.

I'm a brand new AT&T customer signing up for a family plan that without fees and taxes added on is north of 4k over the next 2 years. At this point I really don't feel like they have done anything to earn my money or respect. Simply upgrading a late shipment to overnight fedex would have probably cost them less than $30 at the rates they get.

On top of that there's only the phone and the sim listed in the order. Customer service told me that the chargers would "probably" be with the order. Somehow at this point I can see this will be another battle to fight.

Not to make this post super long but I had a laptop from Amazon that had some stuck pixels in it. They had my replacement to me in 1 day before I had even sent the bad one back to them and it took nothing more than a 5 min call. AT&T right now looks like a circus of fools in comparison.

I'm just really fed up. I was promised a phone by Friday if I pre-ordered. Now I have to decide what to do. I really wanted a 920, I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle. Why doesn't AT&T do something about this? Why do I have to put in an effort to give them my money?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Insanely jealous of all you AT&T purchasers getting status updates and delivery notifications about your 920s... Best Buy has been all but QUIET about shipping.

I don't care if it comes on the 12, 13, 14, or 15 of next week. I just want some daggum info regarding my order. That's it.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it'll be at our local post office by 12 and can pick it up? That's what I'm going to try.

I'm using my wife's Samsung as a benchmark. It didn't show up in Raleigh until 11:30pm last night, so I doubt ours our going to show up sooner than that.

Worth a shot.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Insanely jealous of all you AT&T purchasers getting status updates and delivery notifications about your 920s... Best Buy has been all but QUIET about shipping.

I don't care if it comes on the 12, 13, 14, or 15 of next week. I just want some daggum info regarding my order. That's it.
Pastor NCXCSTUD, would your connections to the big guy help in this case? :happy:

BTW, what's your preferred bible app? I've been using YouVersion's Bible app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb