Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally!!!!!! Woke up this morning. Had given up hope for.Sat. delivery due to zero status updates. But low and behold, It's scheduled for delivery today!!!! Yee-flippin-Haawwww!!!! So excited. Been a long road from falling in love with this phone months ago.til delivery. I can't say I had any issues other than struggling to stay calm during the whole pre order nightmare. I have a few extra grey hairs now. I would suggest to AT&T that they take a hard look at the pre order process. Also, AT&T needs to ensure all of their call-takers are informed.and on the same page. Otherwise, it wasnt a terrible experience. Just agonizingly in the dark too often.

JoE Colon

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got an update and maybe some of you will too, God loves me! my delivery changed from tuesday to today!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D

kesri

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My status still not changed. Still saying Processing. I preordered on the 7th morning... This is the most painful ordering system I have ever been through.

JoE Colon

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My status still not changed. Still saying Processing. I preordered on the 7th morning... This is the most painful ordering system I have ever been through.

you never know someone here just posted that there order was processing since they ordered and all of a sudden they got a tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered today.

asuffred

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
ticked off

So i Pre-odered my phone the 7th. I recieved my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, and now it is telling me i will not recieve till Tue. I am TICKED!!!!!!! I can't believe this Garbage, I could have went to my store and picked one up..... thinking about returning it and sticking with my 900 for a while, and maybe jumping ship from ATT this really ticked me off........

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
So i Pre-odered my phone the 7th. I recieved my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, and now it is telling me i will not recieve till Tue. I am TICKED!!!!!!! I can't believe this Garbage, I could have went to my store and picked one up..... thinking about returning it and sticking with my 900 for a while, and maybe jumping ship from ATT this really ticked me off........

I feel your pain. I walked into an AT&T yesterday, and that had exactly what I wanted just sitting there. I had to walk out of the store empty handed. How ****ed is that?

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I just got an update and maybe some of you will too, God loves me! my delivery changed from tuesday to today!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm hoping all I got
Electronic Shipping Info Received
November 10, 2012
Whatever that means? o_O I'm patiently waiting for the mailman like a dog.

dancorcal

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered @ 6:30 am on the 7th. Just now getting tracking and have been told something different by every rep I talked to at ATT. What a horrible process. I only live 4 hours from Memphis but still shows it won't be here till Tuesday. Horrible process. ATT and USPS combination, can't get much worse than that. Just found out that they have it at the store here too. Should have just done that, could already have it in my hand. Will never pre-order again.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, bad news from last night, lost my peacoat :( :( (good thing took all my stuff out)... see that I raged on my friend a bit... 11 calls and an angry text.

Good news... phone arrived in Wisconsin TODAY! And is expected to be delivered today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb