Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My local post office is open until 2pm today. I will probably go up around 1-ish and see what I can find out. I might have to make up a story about "my life depends upon it". Or maybe I'll bring some cash to bribe the guy to go look for it. :)

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
My local post office is open until 2pm today. I will probably go up around 1-ish and see what I can find out. I might have to make up a story about "my life depends upon it". Or maybe I'll bring some cash to bribe the guy to go look for it. :)

Lol same here.. Mine only open til 1 pm though :/

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Weird. My wife's Samsung Note just updated status. It says it arrived at post office at 9am this morning, but the expected delivery is now the 13th as well.

Still no updates on mine

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Weird. My wife's Samsung Note just updated status. It says it arrived at post office at 9am this morning, but the expected delivery is now the 13th as well.

Still no updates on mine

Did the mailman already go by your house?
My mailman takes forever to come by here it seems lol.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm just really fed up. I was promised a phone by Friday if I pre-ordered. Now I have to decide what to do. I really wanted a 920, I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle. Why doesn't AT&T do something about this? Why do I have to put in an effort to give them my money?

Many of us are in the exact same boat, and are asking the same questions. I just got a status update for one (820) of the two phones I ordered saying that it will be here on the 13th. I pre-ordered early afternoon on Wed. At this time, I haven't heard anything on the other phone (red 920), despite calling, chatting, and even speaking with managers at Att.

My only conclusion is that they were completely unprepared. Perhaps all of this was dropped on them suddenly and they are just swamped. However, with the number of phones and number years they have been rolling them out, I would hope that they would have a system in place for these sorts of things by now. ****, they just went through the iPhone roll out a while back. That should have taught them something.

Brutal.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Insanely jealous of all you AT&T purchasers getting status updates and delivery notifications about your 920s... Best Buy has been all but QUIET about shipping.

I don't care if it comes on the 12, 13, 14, or 15 of next week. I just want some daggum info regarding my order. That's it.

Preach it.

I posted a link to this thread on Nokia's Facebook page. Perhaps if they see how crappy all of this is going, they will rethink these damn exclusive deals in the future. I encourage everyone to contact Nokia and express your frustrations over the situation.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Not to be bossy, but can we put what color we all ordered when talking about our device?

I'm worried I won't get mine in time, I got the yellow. I say in time because I'm leaving in a week for 9 days.

dancorcal

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to local att store. They have the phone in stock and said if I come in, they will get the order cancelled so I can get the phone today from them. So I will get it one way or another today.

krague17

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the cyan on the 7th at 7 AM pacific time. Didn't think it was going to ship any time soon. Woke up this morning with a email saying it was shipped. Not only was it shipped late last night but they shipped it Fed Ex next day with special Saturday delivery! Should be here this afternoon.

AT&T order processing is so screwed up. Maybe they weren't expecting that many orders. Who knows... I'm just relieved to be getting mine today.

Tsaan

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
attachment.php

I ordered priority because all sources said it would ship the next day. Someone said upgrades are always 2 day shipping. I should've went overnight shipping. Priority is priority don't let anyone tell you otherwise for any other upgrades. It sucks that USPS got my order 8am on the 9th and it sat there for 14 hours just to get sorted. What gives? I'm definitely going FedEx next time.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to local att store. They have the phone in stock and said if I come in, they will get the order cancelled so I can get the phone today from them. So I will get it one way or another today.

Has yours shipped yet? I was told if it's shipped they can't cancel it.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the Yellow Lumia 920 (on AT&T's website) on Wednesday the 7th and the order status still says "Processing", although they have already taken the money from my account.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my cyan 920 at 10:41 cst the 7th. Shipped the 8th. Out for delivery now with usps. Shouldd be here any time now.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think something may be wrong with my yellow l920 order. On my Orders section on attwireless site, it reads:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available.

I placed my order on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium