Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangu

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine delivered.
Was pending processing until last evening.
I even went to ATT store to see if I can cancel and order in shop with negative response.
Checked the status last night, It was shipping soon, and had the phone today morning by 9 AM.. amazing overnight shipping,

loving my lumia 920

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine delivered.
Was pending processing until last evening.
I even went to ATT store to see if I can cancel and order in shop with negative response.
Checked the status last night, It was shipping soon, and had the phone today morning by 9 AM.. amazing overnight shipping,

loving my lumia 920

Congrats. What color did you get?

awsome8181

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Still Waiting

preordered a cyan 920 on wednesday expecting to receive my phone on friday like the rest of you, but apparently 2 day shipping applied on thursday, when the item shipped, so now its expected to come on monday. Checking out my shipment tracker, it shows that all items are sitting in the Fedex shipping center in my city, and after calling them to see if I could just come and pick it up, they declined. Such a tease! really disappointed with at&t for botching this launch, if it wasnt for the online exclusivity of the color, I would have walked into the store. Hopefully at&t come make it up to those who preordered, for those of you with delivery dates of tuesday, i hope they come early!

Also, i got pretty bored yesterday waiting, and expecting my phone to come and managed to make this bad boy on survivalcraft ;)

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
A Att Manager told me earlier this afternoon that the decision on the launch date was made last minute and was actually only a few days prior to the official launch. That might explain the myriad of problems we have seen.

eallan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
A Att Manager told me earlier this afternoon that the decision on the launch date was made last minute and was actually only a few days prior to the official launch. That might explain the myriad of problems we have seen.

I wouldn't be surprised, but isn't that just a whole new kind of pathetic?

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My last update for awhile, I'm not going to dwell on this all weekend.

Ordered 1 Cyan and 1 Red Wednesday morning for those that want this type of info.

1 order status (I don't know for which color) updated today and says expected delivery is now Nov 13th.

The other order status only says accepted and processed at USPS facility in Memphis on Nov 10th at 1:06 am. That's it, no expected delivery date or any other info.

You'd think after the whole "customers who order before 3:00 PM EST on Thursday will get their phone on the 9th" email that they would at least send out an apology email and credit my account something. Or they could have upgraded my order to FedEx overnight, but no, they probably figured they were already late with the order so might as well save a couple bucks on shipping.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Black one around noon on Friday, went backorded to processing and a little while ago I got a tracking number. Too early for USPS to recognize it and *shakes fist* at no mail on Monday due to a holiday.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 920 through the AT&T website and checked the order status and it said "cancelled". I tried again today and made sure all the information was correct, check order status and again "cancelled". I don't understand what it going on. There are no 920s available at local stores. If I go to a store can they order it for me?

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 920 through the AT&T website and checked the order status and it said "cancelled". I tried again today and made sure all the information was correct, check order status and again "cancelled". I don't understand what it going on. There are no 920s available at local stores. If I go to a store can they order it for me?
yes they will order one for you.. what ever color you want but it might take a week to get the phone to you.. GOOD LUCK

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Black one around noon on Friday, went backorded to processing and a little while ago I got a tracking number. Too early for USPS to recognize it and *shakes fist* at no mail on Monday due to a holiday.

i checked.. FedEx is open on monday.. mine is shipping via FedEx

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered well before 3pm on Wednesday and I even paid $199 for the phone and $49 for the charger (had the difference credited to my account before I made the order).

My charger shipped Thursday and phone shipped Friday. The charger arrived in my city last night but wont be delivered until Monday and the phone is coming Tuesday.

benski

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My experience so far....

- ordered the cyan Wednesday 7am CST
- went from processing to back ordered, staying at back ordered status for a day
- then went to cancelled
- called at&t Friday and was told the order was cancelled due to number mismatch (which I found odd as the number the rep read back to me was correct)
- new order placed by at&t rep
- status back ordered

So my guess is I might see it in a week at this rate.

Definitely not a fun experience.

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My experience so far....

- ordered the cyan Wednesday 7am CST
- went from processing to back ordered, staying at back ordered status for a day
- then went to cancelled
- called at&t Friday and was told the order was cancelled due to number mismatch (which I found odd as the number the rep read back to me was correct)
- new order placed by at&t rep
- status back ordered

So my guess is I might see it in a week at this rate.

Definitely not a fun experience.
Similar Experience, they told me it will be back ordered but It got shipped today, so hopefully you'll get it early next week. I ordered white.

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Same status as the rest of everyone waiting: Was promised on the 7th that my red 920 would arrive on the 9th, now they have "no idea what happened" and it should ship out within a "week or two". They're giving me a free case to make up for it, but hey, I don't use cases on my phone. Sooo... Wheee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb