Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, ordered three in total. 2 red and 1 yellow on 7th before 10 am. And that was only because it took 2 hrs to get everything set up. One red got here Friday. Other two are still processing. One of which was a new line - red. This crap blows with att!

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my order and made my way to a Microsoft Store. Now I'm typing this on my cyan 920:) No free charging plate, but worth it.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my order and made my way to a Microsoft Store. Now I'm typing this on my cyan 920:) No free charging plate, but worth it.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

i bought my 920 in store and got the free charging plate

Watcherseye

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
So, being the impatient person that I am, I went to the ATT store and bought a red 920 while I wait for my Cyan to arrive. I have to say, it's pretty damn sexy, except for the fingerprints. So there's a good chance the cyan is going back, but we will see.

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
i bought my 920 in store and got the free charging plate

In a Microsoft Store? They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about and told me I had to go through AT&T...who refused to give one to me since I didn't buy through them. I was pretty pissed, but couldn't see what else I could do (even tried calling Nokia but they said the same thing as MSFT).

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
In a Microsoft Store? They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about and told me I had to go through AT&T...who refused to give one to me since I didn't buy through them. I was pretty pissed, but couldn't see what else I could do (even tried calling Nokia but they said the same thing as MSFT).

ATT store

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe they have botched this so badly. How is it that the people who pre-order actually end up waiting the longest to get it!?!? Completely UNACCEPTABLE! :mad:

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I wish best buy was as reliable as at&t in regards to this preorder. Preordered Oct 21, supposed to arrive tomorrow, best buy has no info whatsoever.

Ordering with gift cards, rewardzone tickets, and the phone freedom deal and ill be screwed over if I cancel now. Especially since I want a cyan model...

Very frustrated. Very.

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine says pending shipment as well. Has anyone experienced receiving their phone, but not seeing their order status change/update? I know there was some talk earlier on the forums about how their system was all jacked up.

Chris Rosko

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Most of us are on the same boat. Nothing we can do... Just wait. And keep building your hatred for AT&T :mad:

When I called ATT to get my early upgrade they said the yellow one is the only one out of stock. I didn't want one, but the rep told me they were getting a ton of calls from people trying to get one.

So anyone that ordered a yellow one might be waiting until their next shipment comes in (I have no idea how they get their stock and how often they do obviously).

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
When I called ATT to get my early upgrade they said the yellow one is the only one out of stock. I didn't want one, but the rep told me they were getting a ton of calls from people trying to get one.

So anyone that ordered a yellow one might be waiting until their next shipment comes in (I have no idea how they get their stock and how often they do obviously).
Some others, including me, were also told by them that the Red 920's were back-ordered. Frankly, I don't think anyone in the whole darn company has a clue as to what they do or don't have in stock, when they are shipping, or who is to blame.

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Some others, including me, were also told by them that the Red 920's were back-ordered. Frankly, I don't think anyone in the whole darn company has a clue as to what they do or don't have in stock, when they are shipping, or who is to blame.
I was told tonight by premier that they were out of cyan. I then started a cha with a sales rep on the standard att site, asked if they had cyan in stock and she said yes. So, who knows. My order is still in preorder processing after 4 days since ordering. No one has a clue what the deal is.

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a red one last Wednesday the 7th and still processing. Ordered a yellow one as well and its processing but I expected that as it said available the 14th....but I was supposed to have the red on the 9th. As much as I hate dealing with their online or on phone service, will be calling to complain tomorrow. I should have just gone to the local company store here in San Jose (on Blossom Hill). I stopped by there Friday afternoon and they were very helpful and fixed an issue with my plan change not working properly. They were sold out of the phone by then though.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

They know nothing about their stock when it comes to new devices, I've definitely learned this. On the Yellow Lumia 920 page it still says orders ship the 12th, I'm going with that. ORRRR That a shipment came in over the weekend hence the out of stock and later shipping date.

I just need it by Friday. It's being sent to my school, I go home Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99