Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjen

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a cyan Lumia last Friday. They told me it would be about a week before it shipped. Got shipping notice yesterday, its on its way already!! Should be here tomorrow.

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on Friday and received it today. I had a question though. My 920 came with the sim card already installed(and the credit card style holder already punched out). Is that common and it appeared there were a few scratches near the top of the sim card slot. I've ordered phones off amazon before and I've always had to take the sim card out and place it in my new phone.

eallan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on Friday and received it today. I had a question though. My 920 came with the sim card already installed(and the credit card style holder already punched out). Is that common and it appeared there were a few scratches near the top of the sim card slot. I've ordered phones off amazon before and I've always had to take the sim card out and place it in my new phone.

I noticed this too. I don't know what the freaking deal is with AT&T but it's pretty pathetic that they do this.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

They always have the sim card in the phone when it arrives. I've been with them since 1997 (cellular one, cingular, att) and ever since the invent of the sim card, they've always done it.

Jessica

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
They always have the sim card in the phone when it arrives. I've been with them since 1997 (cellular one, cingular, att) and ever since the invent of the sim card, they've always done it.

Jessica

I guess it would be the same as going into At&T store location where the sales rep places the sim card in also.

Thanks Jessica

Rick

polishkay

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You are not alone, mine is still processing. I'm worried because when I called yesterday, the CSR said mine hadn't shipped because I didn't accept my terms and conditions (which I did).

Thirty minutes later she said she had cleared everything up in my account and that it wasn't shipping because cyan is out of stock.

Sooo I'm kind of worried that it isn't all fixed and they still show it as I didn't accept the terms and conditions :-/

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My husband's yellow 920 was shipped on Sunday. I got a black one at the local ATT store.

Acceptance
November 11, 2012, 3:26 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Jessica

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, they delivered the 820 that I cancelled last week today and finally gave me a cancellation confirmation on the 920 that I also cancelled last week. Since the 820 was dropped off while I was not at home, i'm taking it to the local ATT store tomorrow to return it.

Att is really clueless on this launch. Its almost hard to believe how unorganized this has been.

marveldave

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
@polishkay,
Mine is still processing as well (Cyan). I called 800 number to order it on 11/09. When did you order it? Also, did the CSR add the free wireless charger to your order? because I don't see that included in my order confirmation at all.

You are not alone, mine is still processing. I'm worried because when I called yesterday, the CSR said mine hadn't shipped because I didn't accept my terms and conditions (which I did).

Thirty minutes later she said she had cleared everything up in my account and that it wasn't shipping because cyan is out of stock.

Sooo I'm kind of worried that it isn't all fixed and they still show it as I didn't accept the terms and conditions :-/

Arenzael

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Cyan early on Monday. Was told they had stock on hand, and it would go out that day.
It has now been two business days, and it still shows as processing.

I called today, and they said, well it can take up to 48hrs to process... :dry

AlexOwliver

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Ordered Cyan last Friday (9th) at 2:00 PM, overnight shipping. Going on a trip today and wanted something to play with on the plane. Sadly, still processing. . .wasted my $14.95.

At least there will be a nice present waiting for me when I get back. . .

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
http://forums.windowscentral.com/carrier/202888.htm

30210740.jpg

My latest adventure...

Be careful. I know some other members earlier in this thread posted that they had been told to just take the phone to the store if it showed up after they cancelled the order and the restocking fee would be waved. Apparently this may not be accurate information.

Hard to believe I know...

Last edited:

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Under Pressure they said 7 to 14 days from the order date on a Cyan (ordered 11/10) based on the fact they are getting product but not enough product quickly enough to fill all the orders entering the system.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Under Pressure they said 7 to 14 days from the order date on a Cyan (ordered 11/10) based on the fact they are getting product but not enough product quickly enough to fill all the orders entering the system.

Hope this is wrong. I'm still holding out hope for mine to ship today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99