Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
While not regarding the phone. I've been waiting on my charging pad since last week. It's been stuck on "pending". I'll be calling them tomorrow.
looks like ATT really botched the release of this phone up big time. Wow! I originally thought 'wow, maybe I got lucky and won't have to wait so long' NOT..... Man, you have to wonder why they have such a difficult time with providing accurate and meaningful information to their customer base and also ensuring there's enough product to meet demands. That's the easy part, making their network stable/reliable that's not so easy. I couldn't agree with you more, their ordering dept is very poorly managed and run; can't believe how bad a time I've had. Sorry to hear you're still waiting on the charger plate.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Monday early afternoon, 11-12-12:

Ordered the Red 920 through a store associate at a corporate store in Modesto, CA.
Manager had to override the transaction and rang up the phone for $50 and the wireless charger for $50 for a total of $100 for both. Quoted 2-5 business days for arrival to my house.

Wednesday night, 9:20pm, Pacific Time, 11-14-12:

Order status changed from pending to pending with tracking number through UPS.
Tracking number isn't yet in UPS system yet.

Same here ordered for wife same day and got email of shipped on 14th but tracking number is still not showing anything in UPS systems. Just shows billing label made on 14th.

:mad:

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my cyan on the 10th also. I was told 3-5 business days and it should ship out. It has been 3 and no activity. I am done holding my breath cause I cant do CPR on myself! Should have taken the white one that they had in stock in the local ATT store! :confused:
UPDATE: Went to ATT store Thurs and cancelled the cyan and picked up a white 920. If I want cyan, I will but a blue case in it!!
Loving the phone!!

hm598

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my black Lumia 920 (for US delivery on) on Tuesday November 13th

The Lumia shipped (with a UPS tracking number) on Thursday November 15th

Based on the tracking it will arrive on Monday November 19th.

So... From order to arrival, less then one week!
smile.png

progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Thanks

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I received a follow up Customer Service call from a senior CSR today due to some CS issues I had with my order and information received from their CSR's and also the ones at my local store. I was not expecting the follow up nor did I request it, but it was nice nonetheless.

The person I spoke with today told me that their numbers in terms of pre-orders was far higher than either AT&T or Nokia was expecting, which is what led to their lack of ability to fill all of their pre-orders in a timely fashion. She was very open and up front about the fact that this should not have impacted their ability to provide good and accurate information, but it does at least explain how the main problem, not shipping phones on time, occurred.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
From my experiences, your card gets charged a few days AFTER everything ships. I received my phone on the 14th and I just got charged today.

Well between the lack of a charge and the lack of shipping info on the order, I don't have much hope. I called the 1-877 line and it refuses to transfer me to a real live human. What's the best number to call?

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I called AT&T on 11/12/2012 and ordered a cyan 920 and was told it was backordered. After watching a torture test of a white 920 I decided to go for the white and picked one up at a local AT&T store. When I called today to cancel the cyan 920 they it had not shipped but they could not cancel it and I would need to mail it back once it eventually arrived.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my 920's yesterday that I ordered 11/7. (they arrived last Tuesday but I was away and couldn't pick them up)

Loving the wpcentral app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett