Nokia reps to be in ATT stores on Friday?

Simple_WiLL

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I called my local corporate Att store (Orlando,FL) and probably had the most knowledgable person so far while on my search for answers. She not only confirmed pricing, availability, and the free wireless charger, but she hinted that a Nokia representative would be there for the launch. This definitley eases some tension as far as going in on Friday and the Att crew being completely oblivious to anything 920. Also for once someone actually tried to spiel the phone's specs to me. She went on about the Windows 8 platform, the camera, and much more. Even though I'm not a huge fan of sales pitches, it was good to here some confidence and knowledge behind the phone I'm getting ready to spend my money on. The funny thing is that I actually called that same store earlier today, and they had NO clue what the crap I was talking about. (One lady called it the Lumia 8X lol). So if any of you are calling the stores it seems like some Att employees are just not trained yet, so try not to hurt anyone for now :p

Simple_WiLL

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
She said she thinks just black white and red, and that if I needed help with other colors the rep could tell me for sure where to get them.

eriengel

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Which Orlando store was this? I went by the Altamonte store this morning and the rep was pretty much clueless, and didn't even know if they would have phones on Friday. (The stores really close to my house so it's where I will go anyway, but a back up would always be nice)

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My store rep said black, white and red only in the store. Yellow and cyan have to be ordered online. I looked over the rep's shoulder and did not see a SKU for gray.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Simple_WiLL

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Which Orlando store was this? I went by the Altamonte store this morning and the rep was pretty much clueless, and didn't even know if they would have phones on Friday. (The stores really close to my house so it's where I will go anyway, but a back up would always be nice)
This one is closer to Lake Buena Vista on John Young Prkwy. So maybe kinda too far?

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
while it would be cool to talk to a rep, I doubt they will have them at any store in Hawaii. All I need the person to do is activate my phone, waive the activation fee, and we are good to go. O yeah not to mention give me my free charging plate.

Simple_WiLL

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
while it would be cool to talk to a rep, I doubt they will have them at any store in Hawaii. All I need the person to do is activate my phone, waive the activation fee, and we are good to go. O yeah not to mention give me my free charging plate.

I think they will just be at all major corporate stores and proabably just to further train Att employees on the phones and their specs. I like the idea if its true. I think it would make the launch smoother that what it is now cause Att is bombing it so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720