Syncing multiple Google calandars

FLuKee

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to Sync multiple Google calendars on the 920? I have it where it will sync my default Google calendar but I do not see my other calendars.

Thanks

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Google calendar for some time synced through my outlook desktop client and my android phone. I considered keeping it but in the end decided to just make the transition to outlook.com for my e-mail and calendar. So far, it is working well in terms of syncing the online calendar with my desktop outlook. When I get the new phone that I ordered, I will obviously have to set it up to sync with my outlook.com calendar, but that should not be too difficult from the sounds of things.

Good luck with it.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Is this working for anyone?

When I go to m.google.com/sync and select WP8, I don't see the option to select my calendars.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Is this working for anyone?

When I go to m.google.com/sync and select WP8, I don't see the option to select my calendars.

Yes, I have added my City's google calendar to my phone. I used the online method to add the 10 or so "sub-calendars" to my phone and they all show up. Works well.

I go to that website, sign in, and then select my phone. A page loads and I have a whole list of ones to turn on or off.

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I had to setup my Google account as a Google account and not an Exchange account. Then I was able to sync all the calendars I wanted.

maks327

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
All,
You CAN setup your Gmail as exchange and have multiple calendars.

When you go to m.google.com/sync and look at the settings of your WP8, scroll to the end of the browser URL. You'll find "supportMultiCalendars=false". Change "false" to "true" and you now have the option to pick any of your google calendars. Sometimes it takes a while to sync to the phone, but they'll all get there. Problem solved.

Also, note that you'll have to edit the URL anytime you go back, google defaults to "false". Or you can save it as a bookmark.

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to sync multiple Google calendars. I have my main one syncing already. Every time I try going to Google Sync, I get a sort-of help page for google sync. I don't get the page that is described here and on other web pages giving directions for doing this. My IE10 in WP8 is setup for mobile, but I still don't get the correct Google sync page. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to sync multiple Google calendars. I have my main one syncing already. Every time I try going to Google Sync, I get a sort-of help page for google sync. I don't get the page that is described here and on other web pages giving directions for doing this. My IE10 in WP8 is setup for mobile, but I still don't get the correct Google sync page. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.

Doesn't work for me either. I also get the help page from iPhone, WP8, and Laptop.

Candeo

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
*BUMP* I can't get it to work, either. I have tried spoofing a mobile device through Chrome browser. I've tried double checking stuff. I even tried calling Nokia tech support and they said that it should work and that we need to contact Google tech support.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
*BUMP* I can't get it to work, either. I have tried spoofing a mobile device through Chrome browser. I've tried double checking stuff. I even tried calling Nokia tech support and they said that it should work and that we need to contact Google tech support.
It is broke...I did the exact steps I took when setting mine up a couple weeks ago and it won't go to the correct page. Contact Google.

maks327

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just go to:
m.google.com/sync/settings/
then after you choose your device, modify the end of the html string as I mentioned above ("supportMultiCalendars=true").

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb