Today is the day!

bill257

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
At work until 5. Took the bus so I don't get a ticket speeding home from work tonight to greet my newly arrived Lumia that should be waiting for me. Good luck in your store purchases. Some of the stores around me are completely clueless which is why I ordered online.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Man people are starting to pull up but no one has got out. I called yesterday and made sure they have white but didn't ask how many lol

bill257

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
If its a company owned store you can check how many they have in stock through AT&T's website. Around me most are limited stock available.

Drugar

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I am really torn. The AT&T stores open at 9AM and the Best Buy opens at 10AM. I have a $50 credit towards the purchase of a new phone at Best Buy, but if they don't have the color I want (or just don't have any yet), the AT&T store may be sold out by the time I get there. Decisions, decisions!

KrankyKoder

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
90 minutes for me. Both best buy and my local ATT have them.
BestBuy here in Independence, MO only has black in store, which is great for me & my teenager. But, the wife wants cyan or red. May have to order hers and get ours.

On the bright side; I stopped by BestBuy on the way home last night. I was told they had a lot of 920s in stock.

Last edited:

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I am really torn. The AT&T stores open at 9AM and the Best Buy opens at 10AM. I have a $50 credit towards the purchase of a new phone at Best Buy, but if they don't have the color I want (or just don't have any yet), the AT&T store may be sold out by the time I get there. Decisions, decisions!

Go to AT&T, ask if they will hold one for you for awhile, then go to BB. Might be worth the trouble.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
If only Cyan was available in stores...

I wouldn't expect many lines for the phones here in my neck of the woods... Of course when the 3GS launched there was easily 100-125 at my local AT&T store however.

I'm curious if the AT&T stores will get better turn out just simply due to me being in the Pacific NW... Land of Microsoft.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine stopped at the AT&T store near his office. He said the rep was clueless and didn't even know how to turn on the 920 after taking it out of the box. They didn't have one on display.

Then again, this store didn't even have an iPhone 5 or SG Note II on display either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)