Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

BigReub

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm so over it. I just want my phone or some reasonable expectations. I've been hanging on to my decrepit iPhone 4 and its surely on its last legs. Why AT&T? Why?

Oridus

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
8yhy3eza.jpg

ujyderas.jpg

Yerp, who's jealous?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Finally, I got my Fedex tracking number.

I ordered on Nov 6, got the confirmation email at 10:22 pm PST. Got my tracking number from wireless.att.com/order_status Will arrive on Nov 16 by 4:30.

The funny thing is that 20 minutes before I got my tracking number, the online chatting assistant told me it is backordered and they did not know when my order would be shipped... So don't trust them. They know nothing more than you do.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I wouldnt recommend waiting for ms stores getting the yellow lumia, att keeps getting orders, nokia said it was an online exclusive...

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I wouldnt recommend waiting for ms stores getting the yellow lumia, att keeps getting orders, nokia said it was an online exclusive...

And Microsoft said they will sell all colors. ****, Microsoft Store in Boston had a lot more 920s in stock compared to AT&T stores in Boston.

sk7575

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Some people have tracking numbers for Yellow 920s from AT&T?

So am I reading this right that some of you that ordered yellow phones have tracking numbers from AT&T now? I ordered mine around noon eastern time on the 7th and am still sitting at Pending Shipment.

saveastar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
OMG! Mine just changed to shipping date with:11/14/2012, but status still shows pending shipment, hopefully that's a good sign! Cheer up folks!

mihalis

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my yellow L920 over the phone on 11/7/12 @1:20pm EST according to the terms and conditions email. The website was a mess that morning and the prices were all wrong so I went to the store who told me the pre order was online only.

I called the ATT line and they did in fact order it with the free charge plate promotion. So far I see different things depending on where I'm looking:

Through the order status email sent out 11/7/12 @ 7:50PM EST - I see Nokia 920 Phone - Processing and below that I see Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad - Processing and also Pending Shipping

Through the wireless.att.com/order_status I see both the phone and sim listed with In Progress and "Pending Shipping"

Of interesting note I do not see the charge plate mentioned anywhere. I called in and did live chat about this on a few occasions and here's the summary:

When I ordered the phone - girl confirmed that charge plate came with phone and that I would see my order when I received email from them.

Later that Day - I called because no email mentioned the charge plate and the girl told me not to worry about it that it will ship... left me a bit uneasy

Day 2 - I called back back and spoke to a gentleman who told me that the promotion didn't exist and questioned if I knew what I was talking about. After going back and forth he said not to worry about it, even though he couldn't find it attached to my order anywhere under any system he was pretty sure that if I was supposed to get it I would and if not to call back and they'd either credit my account or send me a free one. I asked to have that in writing and he sent me an email in very broken English confirming what he said

Monday - I discover this forum and thread and decide to follow the fun.

Yesterday - When I read that many people were showing their charge plate as part of the order or that some had actually already received them I decided to keep an eye on things. I live chat with the site and got a girl who seemed pretty helpful:

She told me that the phone was backed up and that it would be about "a week or so" before mine would ship out. I then asked her about the charge plate to which she said that basically their system blew up and they were trying their best to pick up the pieces and that the promotion did definitely exist but was a "while supplies last" and that mine was ordered early enough that it should be ok.

When I asked her why it wasn't showing up for me she said that unfortunately their system is a disaster at the moment and that some people are seeing it, while others are not and that it ships separately and if it doesn't show up to call them. I then asked her how I was supposed to know when to call since I have no actual acknowledgement that I am receiving the stupid free accessory to which she said wait a day or two once the phone comes in but that by that time I should also receive notice about the charge plate shipping by then.

So I apologize for writing so much and saying such nothing but I figured people sitting on this forum mashing F5 would be distracted for a few minutes reading this ;) I also don't know how many other people are not seeing the charge plate associated with their orders.

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
crossing my fingers.

So am I reading this right that some of you that ordered yellow phones have tracking numbers from AT&T now? I ordered mine around noon eastern time on the 7th and am still sitting at Pending Shipment.

I don't want to assume anything -- don't have tracking NUMBER... buttttt..... I have....
a shipping date of today.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Alright, while this may be a risk in its own right, I just ordered one from Ebay from a seller that has the device in-hand. I'm not waiting on AT&T and the Microsoft Store. Estimating delivery is between Fri. the 16th and Tue. the 20th. I can live with that if it comes to pass...

My main concern now is if I get one of the lemons many people seem to have gotten.

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Did everyone who's getting tracking numbers get the random AT&T email yesterday? No update on mine, but a friend of mine has a tracking and we ordered at nearly the same time.

lifesizepotato

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else show a different order date on the original order confirmation email and the https://www.wireless.att.com site? I ordered on the 7th at 8:40 AM EST and the https://www.wireless.att.com site says 11-8.

Yes, and it's got me a little concerned. I ordered mine around 10am on the 7th, and I have the confirmation email to prove it. My order status has me listed as ordering on the 8th. I hope that doesn't push me too far back in the queue so that I'm not in the first batch that appears to be getting shipped today.

Personally, while I know this thread gives the impression that everybody and their mom rushed to get a yellow 920, I can't imagine there were really that many online yellow preorders in the first 2 or 3 days.

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, don't know if this will help but get on Twitter and tweet this person, "@ATTTeamSusan". She got back to me. Try it, can't hurt. She seems to be listening. And follow the "#stillnoyellow920" hashtag.
-joe-

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte