Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
AT&T and the MS Stores have been very clear that the yellows won't ship until the 12th. So there's no point stressing about it until Monday. :)

I called six Microsoft Stores and went to two in person, none of them said that. Even the managers said the yellows have been ordered and there is no way of telling when they'll arrive and to check back regularly. It's only AT&T that has an estimate of the 12th for shipping their yellows.

Also, somebody in this thread reports that their yellow L920 order is status is "shipped."

Last edited:

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I cancelled my order for the yellow one and went in to the ATT story and picked up a white one. I just couldn't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday

Yeah Dave, white was my next choice. I've LOVED my White 900. But man, the yellow is just so wonderful. :p
-joe-

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I got a package from fort worth tonight!!! Excited as ****, I frantically opened the box to my dismay... It was a black wireless charger and nothing more... :(

I really want my yellow 920.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I got a package from fort worth tonight!!! Excited as ****, I frantically opened the box to my dismay... It was a black wireless charger and nothing more... :(

I really want my yellow 920.

Bummer dude :(. After denial and then anger, I'm finally in the acceptance stage that I won't be getting a yellow L920 until next week at the earliest. I believe the next stage is closure. Lol.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Bummer dude :(. After denial and then anger, I'm finally in the acceptance stage that I won't be getting a yellow L920 until next week at the earliest. I believe the next stage is closure. Lol.

Sigh...

Walked into AT&T and Best Buy, today. Played with the Black and White 920's along with the 8X...

Have to say... the 8X was a beautiful phone. Those extra 80 pixels really come in handy and I could have sworn that the screen was nicer and brighter...

That being said, the 920 feels like butter. The glossy white was absolutely gorgeous and felt WAAAAY better than the 8X (although it feel nice)... I totally prefer the glossy over the matte and I can't freaking wait for my yellow 920... Nokia really has outdone themselves... The phone feels amazing and truly is a sight to behold...

Really wishing I had sprung for that overnight shipping.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the red for my wife on Friday at a store. My yellow is still in limbo.

My wife sees me coveting her phone.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I walked into an AT&T store on Saturday. I love the red one!! The assistant promised me a free charging plate. But I have to cancel my pre-order of the yellow one before I can upgrade in store. Unfortunately, orders from att.com cannot be canceled during the weekend...

Once you see the phone in person, you will forget about the color. It looks so good that color does not matter that much any more IMO...lol

Well, I can do nothing but wait until Monday. It's good if they can ship the yellows tomorrow. Otherwise, I will cancel the online order and get a red one in store. We'll see.

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My yellow still shows Processing, but what's interesting was that I called this morning (611) and played dumb and said I wanted a yellow charger. The rep didn't know that it came with a free charger and asked what color charger and I said yellow...she added the yellow to my cart, but the phone was priced at $199 by calling ATT and not ordering online. The rep was really nice and told me she would change to match the $99 and waive my activation fee.

Now on my account "my order" status webpage it shows "Tessco Nok920 accessory" Qty 2

I look at my credit card it shows $136 charged

hopefully I'm receiving two chargers :cool:

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone else that pre-ordered yellow seen their order status as "shipped"? Very curious...

My status was updated Friday morning as shipped for the 4 phones I ordered but I've only been charged for 2 of the 4 so far. I'm going to guess my yellow isn't actually shipped yet as it did say it wouldn't ship before 11/14 when I ordered on the 7th.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still "Processing". I didn't expect any status change during the weekend though. Do you think if they will ship the yellow ones tomorrow?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo